||9||

I told you that I was trouble you know that I'm no good,  I knew you was trouble when  I  laid eyes on you temperature so hot heat just rise with you.
Amy wine house
You know I'm no good
_________________________________

I laughed a bit to myself as the girl stood with her arms crossed. I pushed past her walking into the living room and calling Jaz. I was lowkey livid as hell.
I'm bouta beat me some ass yes I is lord.
She came downstairs in a sports bra and some sweat shorts with a bored expression on her face. She looked between me and the girl before a smirk graced her face.
"What" She spoke making me suck my teeth.
"Who is this" I asked as calmly as I could. The girl laughed a bit making a mug furrow on my face.
"Somebody" Jaz spoke with a shrug. I laughed a bit to myself before bussing out into hysterics.
"No cause I know you just playing" I spoke while still laughing.
"So you the lil girl that posted on her page" the girl spoke making me suddenly stop laughing. I pulled the baby glock out of my purse making the girls eyes widen.
"Aye chill " Jaz spoke frantically making me roll my eyes.
" Fuck up" I said throwing the gun on the couch. Jaz now walked down the steps standing in front of me.
"What you here for" she spoke making me furrow my eyebrows.
I laughed to myself while shaking my head.
The girl laughed loudly making me get hot .
This bitch got bitches laughing at me.
I began walking up to her ready to punch her in her face before Jaz pushed me back.
"Sophia leave" she spoke while I sat there seemingly shaking still trying to get to that girl, Jaz just kept moving blocking me from her.
Somebody bouta get this drunk high ass whooping.
"Mhm call me when your little bitch gone" she spoke making me eyebrows furrow again.
I should shoot both they ass.
As the girl walked out and closed the door behind herself Jaz backed up from me while looking at me up and down.
"What you doing here ?" She spoke with a slight scoff at the end. I crossed my arms before speaking.
"Who was that" I asked her making her chuckle.
"Who was that nigga you was dancing on in the club" she spoke making me scoff.
Girl bye.
"You not my bitch ion gotta explain shit to you" I spoke with a shrug.
Wasn't you just mad about ? Ok.
" Ion' gotta explain shit to you either" she spoke with a shrug. I frowned a bit before grabbing my gun and putting it back into my crossbody.
"Ok" I said.
"Ok"
I sighed before walking over and leaning on her chest. I pouted before looking up at her.
"I'm tired I just wanna go to sleep" I spoke.
"So what you come here for" she spoke while looking down at me. I shrugged before wrapping my arms around her.
I just wanted to cuddle.
I stood there and waited for her to give in. She rolled her eyes before pulling away from me and heading up the stairs. I stood there while watching her.
She's really bouta leave me right here.
She sucked her teeth before turning around and coming back down the stair . She wrapped her arms around me pulling me into a hug.
"I'm lowkey trying not to choke the shit out you" she spoke while gripping my ass very tight.
"And I'm trying not to shoot you so we even" I spoke hugging her back.
"I missed you" she said barely above a whisper. Looking up at her eyes I noticed they were her low making me laugh.
"You high ain't it" I spoke making her laugh before licking over her lips.
I got something you can lick.
"Yea" she spoke looking down at me.
"Me too, twinsies " I spoke making her laugh.
Damn she cute asf.
"You look good as fuck right now" I spoke looking at her while reaching up and playing in her hair. She rested her hands on my ass while responding.
"Yea ?"
"Mhmm" I spoke standing up on my tippy toes and planting pecks on her lips. She smiled a bit before grabbing my neck halting my actions for a small moment. She looked over my face before speaking.
"You cute too...but im still mad at you" she spoke letting my neck go and pulling away from me. I sucked my teeth.
I'm trying to be boo'd up and you worried bout sum nigga.
"I don't even know him " I spoke while she sat on the couch. She shrugged before pulling out her phone and began tapping away.
"Y'all looked real acquainted" she spoke making me furrow my eyebrows.
"How did you even know about that" I spoke while walking towards her and sitting beside her on the couch. She tossed her phone on my lap before twisting her hair with one hand, something I noticed she did when she was angry. I looked at the video and there it was , me dancing on that nigga with my tongue out. It was posted in Ahnaes Close friends making me suck my teeth.
Ole hot ass hoe.  I did eat it up tho , big purr.
"Jaz"
"Hmm ?" She spoke staring off into nothing still twisting her hair. I crawled into her lap before looking at her with a small pout on my face.
"Jazzy" I spoke while turning her face towards me making her look at me.
"Yes Tehkia " she spoke while looking at me.
"I didn't even know him, he just got behind me that's it"I said.
"You gave him your number?" She asked with an eyebrow raised. I shook my head no making her stare at me.
"Sophia just popped up over here, I just got finished telling her to leave when you came" she spoke making me nod my head. I nodded laying my head down on her shoulder while she rubbed my back.
"I ain't come over here to argue..but ion like her she not allowed over here nomore " I spoke making Jaz laugh.
"Ok , next time tell me you going to the club & don't be in there dancing on no niggas. " she spoke making me nod my head. I snuggled into her neck pecking it while moving up her face. Finally making it to her lips I pulled away while looking at her. She rubbed my thighs while holding eye contact with me.
Those eyes.
She put cupped my face with her hand staring at me before slowly moving her hand down to my neck gripping it tightly. She pulled me closer to her face before leaning up and whispering in my ear.
"Don't ever try to play me like no hoe...Ian gotta be your bitch you mines and don't be having people out here thinking otherwise." I bit my lip holding in a moan as I nodded my head.
Dear lord I hope that ain't just go through this thin ass romper I got on.
She let go grabbing her phone off the couch beginning to type.
"Can we cuddle" I asked while laying back on her chest. I was still a bit drunk and very high and tired. I was ready to knock out.
"Mhm" she spoke before handing me her phone. I grabbed it with furrowed eyebrows.
Fuck imma do with this.
She grabbed my thighs before standing up making me instantly wrap me legs around her waist. I laughed pulling my head away from her shoulder looking at her face. She winked at me while smiling making me pucker my lips for a kiss. She laughed before pecking my lips 3 times then taking off running up the steps.
"What if you would've fell" I spoke as we now walked into the room. She shrugged her shoulders smiling goofily. She layed me down on the bed before taking her shorts off and sliding in beside me. She turned to face me while I stared at her.
"Where is my baby" I spoke asking about the dog. She sucked her teeth before whistling. The dog came walking in while I sat up on the headboard. I smiled while clapping my hands and squealing.
Aw him so cuteee.
"I taught him that today while you was out being a hoe" she spoke making me suck my teeth.
Jaz reached down picking him up and putting him on the bed while giving him a belly rub. I picked him up off the bed pulling him close to my chest and rubbing him.
I love dogs they so cute.
"Ok that's enough" Jaz spoke taking him out my arms and putting him in his bed in the corner. I laughed shaking my head to myself. She came back getting into her spot before reaching over and pulling me on top of her. I smiled as I hovered over her before leaning down to kiss her. I licked over her bottom lip making her mouth open slightly, her tongue slivering over mine. I moaned as she brought her hand down on my ass slapping it.
Whew dear lord.
She wrapped her hand around my hair pulling my head back breaking the kiss.
"Don't start shit you can't finish" she spoke while looking at me with her eyes low. Her hand dropped making me smirk as I lowered down planting kisses on her neck, leaving hickeys in my way. Her hand found it's way to the zipper on the back of my jumpsuit . She unzipped it and sucked her teeth making me laugh.
"This small ass zipper don't even unzip shit for real" she spoke making me laugh.
"It's only supposed to make it enough space so I can slip out of it" I spoke stopping my assault on her neck and sitting up. She grabbed each side of my romper pulling hard making it split down the middle. I pouted while looking down at her.
Rough ass.
" I really liked this jumpsuit" I spoke while she slid the sleeves off my body making it fall off my top half.
"I'll buy you a new one"She spoke making me roll my eyes. Her eyes roamed my body as I sat on top of her now only my bottom half covered. She flipped us over forcefully kissing me making my center throb. Her hand slipped down my body making its way to my wet core. Feeling her fingers enter inside me I let out a load moan while arching my back off the bed.
"Oh my fucking god" I spoke. She detached her lips from mine while moving her fingers in and out of me faster. I closed my eyes not being able to keep eye contact with her.
"Open em" she spoke now going painfully slow. I popped my eyes open looking into her deep brown ones. I surveyed her face watching as she took her bottom lip in between her teeth biting it slightly. My moans became louder as she curved her fingers while also applying pressure to my clit rubbing it in a circular motion.
Damn her fingers hitting better than dick right now.
My eyes began to roll to the back of my head as I felt that familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach. I threw my head back as the pleasure became to much to bear.
"I'm bout-I'm bouta" I tried to speak but she began rubbing my clit faster making my words get caught in my throat.
"Hmm what you say" she spoke while pulling my head down to look at her. I took my lip in between my bottom row of teeth trying to contain my moans.
"I wanna hear you" she spoke using one hand to remove my lip from my mouth making the moans spill out from my mouth again.
"You gone come for daddy" she spoke making me nod my head before bursting into her hand. My breathing was hard and shallow as she removed her hand sucking my juices off of it. After she leaned forward letting me taste myself in her mouth.
Sweet like a honeypot.
She pulled away looking over me before speaking.
"Take this shit off" she spoke with a certain look in her eye. I nodded my head slipping the now drenched romper and pink thong off of me while sitting up.
"All fours" she spoke making me turn around and putting a deep arch in my back.

____________________________________

Omniscient

As TJ got on all fours now completely naked Jaz walked over to the drawer on the far right of the room grabbing a small vibrator out of it. She smirked to herself walking back over to TJ while turning it on. She stood behind her before spitting and watch as it slid from her asshole to her pussy. TJ shuddered at the sudden action while thinking to herself.
This girl ain't nothing but the devil.
Jaz delivered a hard snack to TJ's ass as she now got eye level with it. She looked over at her glistening vagina enamored with it.
"So fucking pretty" she mumbled before delivering a lick dragging from the back to the clit. TJ moaned loudly at this acting before Jaz began eating like she had never ate before. Licking and slurping on everything that she could get her mouth on. She then took the small vibrator holding it to her clit making TJ scream out in pleasure.
"Fuck fuck fuck" TJ said repeatedly enjoying the feeling of the vibrator and Jaz's tongue on her. Jaz then stuck a finger into her pumping in and out making TJ scream out in pure ecstasy. Jaz kept pumping as TJ began to cry a bit from the pleasure. Jaz smiled as she felt her legs twitch a bit letting her know she was about to come. Removing the vibrator she replaced it with her mouth now sucking on her throbbing clit.
"Oh fuck" TJ screamed ,her legs began shaking as she rode out her high while Jaz kept slurping trying to catch all of her juices. TJ collapsed onto the bed as her legs still shook while Jaz looked at her and smiled her face still covered in her juices.
"Nothing but the damn devil" TJ breathed out while looking down at her  making Jaz laugh and walk into the bathroom. She washed off the small vibrator before grabbing a washcloth so that she could go clean TJ off. She walked back into the room and chuckled to herself as TJ layed there tangled in the covers almost falling asleep.
"Minnie ?"
"Hmm ?" TJ responded half sleep.
"Turn around so I can clean you off" Jaz spoke making TJ turn around lazily still trying to remain sleep making Jaz chuckle to herself. As she walked towards her TJ's phone began ringing making her suck her teeth and answer.
"Yo ?" She spoke answering Kailys FaceTime call.
"Damn bitch what the fuck" Kaily responded seeing TJ's appearance. Looking at herself she noticed that she now had one lash hanging off, her makeup was running do to her crying , and her wig was just all over the place. Jaz chuckled as she began taking the warm towel and wiping off TJ. TJ blushed while responding to kaily.
"Y'all both got in safe ?"
"Yea, who was that girl that answered the door? " Kaily asked making TJ roll her eyes.
"Girl nobody"
"Mhmm well looks like you in the middle of something so imma let you go" Kaily spoke making TJ nod her head and hang up. Jaz threw the washcloth in the dirty clothes hamper before getting in the bed beside TJ. TJ turned to face her getting caught up in her eyes again. She didn't know what it was about them but they always drew her in.
"You tired ?" Jaz spoke making TJ yawn and nod her head. Jaz took her eyelashes off before setting them on the nightstand beside the bed. TJ's eyes fluttered close as she smiled at the action. Jaz turned back over looking at TJ who then scooted closer to her now laying on her chest.
"Minnie" Jaz spoke trying to see if she was still up. After receiving no response and hearing her light snoring Jaz smiled to herself before turning the tv on and finding something to watch before falling asleep herself.

____________________________________
Yesssss big purr. Ik they moving fast but look this how a lot of lesbian relationships are. And they are actually not they have been talking for like 3/4 months now. 230 views for next update cause y'all ass been reading too fast. Anywayssss...y'all be blessed and stay dangerous.  Edit: y'all got DAMN 😂😂😩 gimme a minute shit new goal is 230 views and 15 votes fuck it.
~💔