||25||

And it's hard to keep my cool, when other bitches tryna get with my dude and when other chickens tryna get in my coop cause you a one in a million
Doja Cat
Streets
________________________________

"Jaz" I spoke making her hum as she reversed into the parking spot. She turned her head looking over at me her eyes red and glossy.
High ass.
"Can you please let me spend the money I got in here" I pleaded with her. Her eyes travelled across my face before she licked her lips making me roll my eyes.
"Huh ?" She asked her eyes connecting with mine.
"Can I spend my money in here" I asked watching as her face frowned up.
"Why you don't like me spending money on you" she asked making me shrug.
"I didn't have money to do shit myself when I was young, so now that I do I just don't like people spending they money on me" I replied making her nod.
"I like to spoil people, so can you let me spoil you baby" she spoke while leaning over the arm rest making me roll my eyes while blushing.
"I gotta get Kacy some clothes I told Kash I would keep her for the week since his stupid ass bm been M.I.A."
"So, you think ion got the money or something ?" She replied frowning her face up again.
"No it's just he gave me money and I wanna use it that's all"
"So what you saying is instead of buying you shit I should just give you money" she replied making me suck my teeth.
"Jaz no, you worrying about the wrong shit just please let me buy her stuff in here" I spoke making her roll her eyes.
"Gimme a kiss" she spoke with a smirk making me shake my head before leaning over pecking her lips a couple times. I smiled into the last one before pulling away.
"You can spend your lil money on what you want in here, but I'm still buying shit" she spoke with a shrug making me smile before nodding my head. Getting a sleeping Kacy out the car I hoisted her up on my hip before making my way towards the outlet mall.
"So where to first ?" Jaz spoke up making me point to the shoe city since it was the closest. Walking in I waved at the girl at the front desk before walking to where the kids section were. Pulling out my phone I FaceTimed Kahsye who answered immediately.
"Wassup what you need ?"
"Boy I am not no crackhead" I replied frowning my face up while grabbing the little vans and air forces.
"Obviously , I got caller I.D Tehkia'James" he spoke making me roll my eyes as I sat down.
"Daddy ?" Kacy spoke sitting up making me smile as I faced the phone towards her.
"Wassup baby" he spoke to Kacy making her smile intensely. She was a daddy's girl.
"What sizes she wear" I asked while watching Jaz as she looked over at the shoes. My eyes switched to the couple of women watching her and whispering.
"Imma text it to you" I heard him say making me nod my head as I continued watching the women and tuning into their conversation. Him and Kacy indulged in a conversation as I listened.

"She look good as shit" the lighter one spoke making me roll my eyes.
"I know right you know I love a bitch with hair" the other one replied.
"She hit different dont she" I spoke making their attention avert to me. One of them nodded their head thinking I was just indulging in conversation with them.
"Yea so do I, I got a mean uppercut so I suggest y'all calm down" I spoke making their smiles drop before they hurried into the back room.
"That was rude" Kahsye spoke from the phone making me look down at him.
"Boy go to hell, did you send the sizes?" I asked while taking my phone from Kacy who was busy playing with the shoes. Seeing the text I passed the phone back to Kacy before waving my hand for a sales associate.
"You like these" Jaz asked while walking up to me holding a pink velvet looking Air Force one.The look of them almost made my mouth water.
"Yea these sexy as fuck" I spoke while grabbing it out her hand.
"You see anything you like ?" A man spoke while walking up to us.
"Um yes can I get these two in a size 9" I spoke handing him the shoes I picked out for Kacy.
"Can I get these in a size 6.5 and a 8" Jaz spoke while passing him the pink Air Force one making him nod his head while heading to the back.
"What you grab for her ?" Jaz asked as we waited for the man to come back.
"Some air forces and a couple pairs of vans" I spoke while watching as she played a swimming game on my phone.
"What you grab for you ?" She asked making me roll my eyes.
"I ain't see nothing I liked" I replied making her suck her teeth.
"You ain't even go look"
"Ion need no more shoes"
"Go look" Jaz demanded making me suck my teeth as I got up looking at the wall. Looking over the shoes I grabbed a pair of reflective 990's and the Air Force pixel white golds. Both shoes were of my favorite brands.
"Here are your shoes ma" the man spoke making me turn around as he placed them on the ground near Kacy.
"Thank ya, can I get these in a 6.5 too please" I spoke while passing him the shoes out of my arms making him nod while licking his lips. I sat beside Jaz as she helped Kace put on her shoes.
"Walk around in them a bit and see if you like em boo" I told Kacy making her nod her head before hopping off the bench and walking.
"You like em ?" Jaz asked making Kacy nod her head. The man came back with my other shoes and I thanked him before trying them on and looking at my feet in them.
"They look cute on my feet ?" I asked Jaz as I lifted my foot slightly off the ground.
"Yea, you should get some heels or something to show off your toes" she spoke making me side eye her.
"Where would I wear heels too ?" I asked making her look at me dumbfounded.
"Either you gon pick them or I am" She replied making me roll my eyes.
She was always so vague yet rude.
"Ion buy my heels from here, they never have no cute ones" I spoke while helping Kacy try on a different pair of shoes.
"So where you wanna go then Minnie" she asked making me shrug.
"Ion feel like going all the way to the outlets right now, I got some heels Nae bought me in my closet that I ain't worn yet" I spoke as I watched Kacy run in her new vans.
"I wanna buy you some heels so order some when we get home" she spoke while pulling out her phone making me roll my eyes while crossing my legs. Taking the shoes off of Kacy I slipped them in the box before making my way to the front carrying hers.
"Jaz grab my shoe boxes please" I asked politely seeing as she only was buying one pair of shoes for herself. She stacked them up before slipping her phone in her back pocket and coming to where I was standing.
"How was your shopping experience today"
"Great, you guys have really upgraded your customer service" I replied while going in my pocket pulling out the wad of cash. Peeling the rubber band off I shook my head noticing it was all 20s
This boy done gave me like 2 bands.
"Your total is 270$ " she spoke making me furrow my eyebrows. I locked eyes with Jaz who was at the other desk paying for shoes.
"Jaz why you ain't put my shoes up here" I asked while giving the lady the money.
"Cause I'm paying for them obviously" she replied making me suck my teeth as I grabbed the bags off the counter.
"Your change is 10$ thank you for shopping at shoe city"
"Keep the change" I spoke while grabbing Kacys hand.
Jaz came walking behind me carrying the bags on her arms.
"Ok to the car then rainbow" I spoke making Jaz nod as we walked back out the mall carrying the shoe bags.
_