||8||

If you wake up and I'm laying in ya bed then you winning , why these hoes hate your guts cause you the baddest in the city
Yfn lucci x Plies
In a minute
_________________________________

I sucked my teeth watching TJ slide on one of my hoodies as she got dressed in my room.
"You gon come back over here" I asked while walking up behind her as she stood in my mirror. I stood behind her putting my face in the crook of her neck. I loved touching her, her skin was soft and she always smelled like coconut oil and cocoa butter.
"No , it's time to get back to real life now " she spoke while fixing her hair. I rolled my eyes hearing her say that.
"I been over here for almost a week Jaz, " She spoke while turning around and looking up at me. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my keys off the bed before walking off to the living room. I replied to some text messages as I waited for her to come downstairs.
Mama💓
You coming tomorrow girl ?
-yes mama.
Sophia
Bye cause now you acting funny
-girl fuck you.
Shawtyfromthe2
You wanna chill ?
-nah I'm cool off that.
TJ finally came walking down the steps typing on her phone. I gave her a once over licking my lips as I examined her. She sported my black Milano Di Rouge hoodie & her black sweatpants and yeezy slides, her toes were painted white.
Her fine ass.
"Jaz" I looked up at her hearing her yell my name. She grabbed her keys off the key ring while looking at me in my face.
"Come walk me out" She spoke making me get up.
"I'm bouta leave anyway" I spoke making her furrow her eyebrows.
"Where you going ?" She asked making me smile.
"Go see some people" I responded with a light shrug
"Who is some people ?" She asked her frown deepening in her face. I laughed a little while shaking my head, I honestly didn't have any plans but I was gonna find some. I didn't wanna be in the house alone.
"Girl find you some business" I spoke while looking down at her. She scoffed before opening the door.
"Don't forget to feed the dog" she said making me scrunch my face up. That's her dog it just live with me hell.
"Aw baby that's your job" I said with a laugh making her roll her eyes. She stomped her feet about to head back into the house making me laugh and grab her arm.
"I'm just playing I already filled up the food and water bowl. He should be good until I get back" I spoke making her nod her head.
"You still ain't tell me where you going" she said folding her arms across your chest.
"You in my business? Don't do that" I replied making her laugh.
"Mhm ok"
"I mean unless you wanna stay home ? We can both just chill here today" I spoke with a smile
"I got money to make Ms.Girl"
"I'll pay you for the day " I spoke with a shrug.
"Aw ... No" she spoke while walking over to her car. I rolled my eyes.I followed behind her standing outside her door while she rolled her window down.
"Yes" she spoke.
"No goodbye kiss ?" I said with a smirk.
Shit I'm really tryna kiss some pussy
"Mmm let me think about it" she spoke while looking like she was really thinking on it.
"Damn for real you gon dog me like that" I asked with an eyebrow raised. She laughed a little before shrugging.
"It be like that gang " she spoke before rolling up her window and pulling off. I shook my head before going and hopping in my car. My stomach grumbled reminded me that I hadn't ate yet today. I licked my lips thinking about the food TJ cooked yesterday.
Shit hit better than Red lobster.
I pulled out my phone FaceTiming her.
"Girl I literally just left" she spoke. Her phone was propped up on the dashboard, She stared out her windshield with an irritated expression making me laugh a bit. She looked even meaner than usual.
"Yea so ?" I responded.
"What do you want Jaz ?"
"It's some left overs from yesterday ?"
"Yes I made enough to last you for the next couple days, as long as you don't be greedy" she spoke now speeding as she usually did. She drove as if she was a nascar driver and honestly the shit scared me.
"Ok that's all , you gon cook for me some more?" I asked with a smile. I missed her already.
"Byeee" she spoke while hanging up making me suck my teeth and roll my eyes.
Rude ass
I shook my head before getting out of my car and heading back into my house. My stomach seemed to be touching my back right now. I sat my keys on the counter going into the fridge, looking in I noticed the small Pyrex bowls in a row on the top shelf. Seeing a note on the top of one of the bowls I laughed a bit to my self before reading it.