||23||

Lesson of love all that it was, I need you to see you got that power over me, my my everything I hold dear resides in those eyes
Kevin gates
Power
_________________________________

I pushed my key into my lock before stumbling back into my house. Sniffing I furrowed my eyebrows smelling something I shouldn't. I walked into my kitchen seeing a bag with plates in it making me roll my eyes. I made my way into my room rolling my eyes as Jaz layed in my bed on her phone.
"I hope them ain't your outside clothes" I spoke up making her her look up from her phone.
"Nah"she replied while putting her phone down.
"Why are you here Jaz, I said I would call you" I spoke pulling off my Jean jacket.
"Yea but I think we should talk in person, and your ass be lying" she spoke making me chuckle with a shrug.
She right.
"Ok" I spoke going into my drawer grabbing some shorts to change into. Pulling off my shirt I threw it into the dirty clothes hamper. I could feel Jaz watching me making me suck my teeth.
"Stop watching me" I spoke while sliding out of my pants. I slid into my shorts before turning around. Her eyes slid up my body slowly before finally connecting with mine.
"You really are a masterpiece" she spoke making me roll my eyes.
"Girl fuck you" I replied while rolling my eyes making her laugh.
"Come sit down" she spoke while patting the bed making me suck my teeth while putting on my bonnet. Finally I walked slowly to the bed before crawling on it and sitting Indian style.
"I apologize for saying that shit to you at Nae house, I was just hurt about you running around the city with some bitch" she spoke making me stare at her.
"So how the fuck you think I felt then Jaz ?" I spoke my eyes watering.
I hate being a fucking crybaby.
"I told you a tip of what I went through with Troy and you go do the same shit how the fuck was I supposed to feel" I spoke making her look at me solemnly.
"Minnie I didn't mean too, I hadn't even spoke to that girl in months and she just popped up at my house" she replied making me roll my eyes.
"But you fucked her didn't you"
"Not at first, I didn't even kiss her till after our argument. I fucked her after to release some steam" she replied making me roll my eyes.
"Why'd you lie about it"
"Lie about what?" She asks dumbfounded making me suck my teeth as tears started to escape my eyes.
"When I first asked you who you were with, After I got my tat. You said she was just a friend" I spoke while getting off the bed wiping my eyes. She shrugged while looking around avoiding my eyes. I picked up my tv remote throwing it at her head, luckily she ducked it right in time making it hit the backboard.
"Answer my fucking question" I yelled at her as the tears spilled out.
"I thought I would be able to fix it before you found out" she spoke making me turn my head and look at her sideways.
"Get out" I spoke calmly making her shake her head.
"Nah"
"Get out"I yelled at her making her get up and walk over to me. I balled up my fist ready to hit her but before I knew it she pulled me into a hug. I cried into her chest as she held me.
"You really hurt me Jaz" I spoke through my tears.
"I know mama I know" she mumbled while kissing my forehead and rubbing my back. After I calmed down crying she finally spoke up.
"You hurt me too TJ, I almost cried seeing that shit on your page, then Sophia sent me a screen recording of your live and I just got mad" she spoke making me furrow my eyebrows.
"What are you talking bout" I asked making her suck her teeth. She pulled away from the hug walking over to the bed and grabbing her phone. I followed behind her sitting beside her. She pulled up a screen recording of the boomerang I took sitting on Dee's lap.
Damn I forgot all about that.
"And then this shit was just icing on the cake" she spoke before swiping to a screen recording of my live.
"Aww thank you for the compliment but you don't want me baby, I punch people in they mouth when they try to play like I'm stupid" I spoke while exhaling smoke from what I was smoking.
"Who you talking to" Dee spoke from the background.
"I'm on live" I replied before turning back to the camera about to continue reading comments.
"Get off that shit, I'm tryna eat your pussy" Dee spoke again making me blush.
"Ight imma fuck with y'all" I spoke before the video ended.
"How you think I felt, I'm tryna end shit with this girl and this what I open my phone up to see. Then Sophia sending it to me that shit fucking embarrassing " she spoke before clenching her jaw.
"Im sorry, but that still didn't give you the right to say what you said at Nae's House" I spoke genuinely making her nod.
"And I apologize for that shit, I was just talking shit cause I was pissed" she replied making me nod.
"You forgive me Minnie?" She asked making me hesitantly nod my head. She smiled before grabbing my arm pulling me into her lap making me laugh.
"I missed you like shit girl" she spoke while palming my ass making me roll my eyes as I wiped underneath them.
" I guess I missed you too" I spoke making her suck her teeth.
"You was probably to busy with your bitch" she spoke. I opened my mouth to reply before she pinched my thigh stopping me.
"Don't even tell me cause I would hate to punch you clean across this room" she spoke making me laugh.
"You staying the night ?" I asked making her nod.
"I thought I was gonna have to argue your ass down to make you forgive me" she replied.
"We we're both doing shit we ain't have no business, we just need to communicate better"
"Says the girl who gets mad at one person and ignores the world" I laughed at her statement before my phone began vibrating in my bra. Looking at it I saw it was the pictures Kahsye took of me earlier. I smiled before saving the photos and posting them.
"Who you texting ?" Jaz asked
"My friend Kahsye" I replied before putting my phone down. She nodded her head before taking my phone from me putting it in my nightstand drawer.
"What you doing" I asked as she slid out of her shirt before laying down.
"We making up for lost time, no distractions right now I want you all to myself" she spoke making me blush and smile intensively.
She leaned back on my heardboard as I layed on top of her.
"So did you end up breaking up with that girl ?" I asked making her nod.
"You know she mugged me while she was with you, I mugged right the fuck back got me fucked up" I spoke making Jaz laugh.
"You was gon fuck her up huh Minnie"
"And was" I replied while laughing a bit to myself. I probably missed this the most. Just sitting around with her chilling as we made each other laugh.
I looked up at her as she pulled a pre-roll out of nowhere.
"How you be getting so much weed" I asked making her laugh.
"I grow it" she spoke making me furrow my eyebrows.
"For real ?" I asked making her nod her head.
"That's how you get money ?" I asked making her nod again. I mumbled a Hmphh before trying to get up, however I was stopped by Jaz holding my waist.
"Where you going" she asked making me laugh.
"I wanna watch tv"
"Girl you don't know what no distractions mean ? We gone sit right here and talk" she spoke making me shake my head before laying back down.
"It's 11:00 at night and you wanna talk" I spoke making her shrug while exhaling. She looked down at me before shaking her head and speaking.
"Minnie that bra too small" she spoke making me roll my eyes.
"So what you want me to do" I asked her. Hell I was walking round the house my titties ain't need to be covered anyway.
"Take it off" she spoke while tugging at the bottom of it making me roll my eyes. Nevertheless I pulled it over my head letting my breast breathe.
"Ion think it's fair you always tryna get me naked but you always clothed." I spoke while laying back down.
"You right" she spoke before leaning up. My jaw dropped as she pulled her sports bra over her head and  threw it into my dirty clothes hamper.
"Wow, you must really like my ass" I spoke making her shrug with a smile as she layed back down continuing to smoke from her weed. I layed back down on top of her oddly content with our skin to skin contact.
"Ion too much appreciate you stealing my boxers too lil girl" she spoke while pinching the back of my thigh making me laugh.
"I look cuter in them" I spoke making her shake her head. I sat up looking over her face as she smoked.
"Gimme a kiss" I spoke making Jaz pucker her lips. I stuck my tongue out licking her lips making her shake her head.
"You nasty"I hummed before leaning down pecking her lips a couple of times.