||17||

That's not cheating if I wasn't with your ass yo, you kept secrets and your cousin told me that so
Doja cat
Ain't shit
_____________________________

I winced as I moved my head to quickly causing it to feel like an earthquake in my skull.
Damn I gotta leave the dussé alone
Looking up I locked eyes with a tattoo neck making me furrow my eyebrows. My eyes widened as I began to remember last night.
Oh fuck
I looked under the covers seeing that I was naked while she had on a psd set. She groaned a bit before pulling me closer to her. I tapped her hand twice making her suck her teeth before humming.
"What time is it" she asked her voice raspy from sleeping. I squeezed my legs together while biting my lip.
Damn
"Um I don't know, I don't even know where my phone is" I spoke making her laugh while sitting up. She reached into a drawer before pulling out two phones one belonging to me and the other I'm guessing was hers. She passed me mines making me mumble a thank you before turning it on. The brightness made me wince before turning it down.
"Yea you fucked that dussé up" she spoke again before laughing. I laughed with her before going to my messages.

The powerpuff girls 💁🏽‍♀️🧏🏽‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️
Kaily : both y'all bitches is whoresss
Nae: You deadass got 3 bfs idk why you ain't invite one of them 😂
Kaily: cause ju and Quan said they was gon jump whoever I brought 😂😂
Nae : niggas get shot everyday b 😂🥴
Kaily: mhmm where the fuck TJ at 😂🙄 this mine as well be our personal messages.
Nae: somewhere with that fine tatted stud 🥴 I almost went gay again.
Kaily : hold up what happened to Jaz 😂
Nae: 🤷🏾‍♀️ I guess they in a argument.
Me: we not 😂🥴 I'm just grown and can do what I want.
Kaily: I'm not picking you up from 4D this time 😒
Me: 😒 damn that's fucked up sis.
Nae: not gon lie Jaz my dawg but I see why you with that other girl 🥴 got DAMN
Me: 😭😭😭😭
Kaily: well damn I wanna see her now.
Me: you'll see when we get out the bed for brunch.
Nae: right let us get up and get dressed.
Me: Ight .

I looked up at Dee who scrolled on her phone.
I may be wrong but I damn sure don't regret it.
"You always staring at me" she spoke making me roll my eyes with a smile.
I sat up wrapping the cover around myself.
"I don't know what you covering up for I already seen it all" she spoke making me gasp while slapping her shoulder. She laughed before pulling a piece of the cover and putting it back over herself.
"Pass me my bag from over there" I replied making her get up and grab it for me. I pulled out my outfit for today looking over it before nodding my head.
"Don't you need some clothes or something" I asked making her nod before getting up and going into the bathroom. I pulled on my underwear thankful I took a shower last night. I pulled my bra over my head before humming happy together under my breath. I moisturized with my coconut oil before walking up to the full body mirror on the far left of the room. I looked over at myself before smiling and pulling on my shirt before tying the front. Hearing the bathroom door open I turned around and locked eyes with Dee who was now fully dressed in a black t shirt and light blue jeans.
"Girl why is you standing in the mirror half naked" she asked making me laugh.
"You in my business?" I asked. She smirked before speaking.
"I would like to be in your coochie but we got some where to be in less than 15 minutes" she spoke making me gasp. I laughed before pulling up my white bellbottom pants and looking at myself in the mirror.
Let me fix my wig damn.
I went into the bathroom grabbing the tooth brush cup before filling it up with water. I leaned over the sink pouring it over my hair and brushing through it with my brush.
"Dee" I yelled from the bathroom.
"Yea "
"Could you bring me something to dry my hair off with" I yelled again. She came into the bathroom holding a towel making me thank her while drying off my hair. After I finished I slid on some colorful socks before grabbing my makeup and doing a light beat on my face.
"Girl we are going to eat hurry your ass up" Dee spoke making me laugh while shaking my head.
"Ok ok I'm ready, carry these for me" I spoke while handing her my shoes making her nod. I followed her out the room leaving both of our bags in there. Finally reaching downstairs we looked over at everybody who sat in the living room on their phones. I cleared my throat making them look up.
"Damn" Kaily mumbled under her breath making me laugh a bit.
"Took y'all long enough." Rum spoke making Dee smirk as she put up her middle finger.
"Y'all decided where we going for breakfast?" I asked making him nod.
"Milk and Honey" he spoke while getting up making me nod.
"TJ you riding with us ?" Nae spoke making me nod. Everybody got up leaving out as I fluffed my hair a bit in the mirror. I was about to head out the door but Dee grabbed my wrist stopping me.
"Yes ?" I spoke while turning around. She crashed her lips into mine abruptly make me smile.
Got damn.
I wrapped my arms around her neck as she pulled me closer deepening the kiss. Finally pulling away she looked down at me with a smile.
"Had to get that out before we leave" she spoke making me laugh as I wiped lip gloss of her lips.
"Mhmm come on before they try to jump us"
We made our way out the door her walking to her car and me heading towards Nae's. I hopped in the backseat before looking up at them who stared at me through the rear view.
"What ?"
"Got damn TJ that girl fine as hell" Kaily replied making me smirk.
"Y'all fucked ? Wait don't tell me, nah fuck it tell me" Nae spoke making me laugh.
"She fingered me that's it " I spoke while Nae pulled off. Kaily gasped before turning around.
"You green ass bitch" she said making me roll my eyes with a smile.
"Bitch don't play with me I'm single "
"Who got better fingers her or Jaz" Nae asked making me think.
"They bout equally good but Dee kiss better"
"Damn she fine as fuckk with all them damn tattoos"
"Right " I spoke while pulling out my phone and checking my messages.