Sabinus smiled curtly and nodded. "Back then Callan was a child and barely had his defences. Now the situation is contrasting, Callan's powers will repel every attempt made by the wolfs bond to claim him."

"So you are suggesting...." Elder Odulf tried to understand what the healer was trying to say.

Sabinus crossed his arms to his shoulders and said "We need the shedim spirit's power to cure him."

Elder Odulf could not form any words to speak while all Aurora could do was to stare at nothingness remembering the last time the shedim spirit had unleashed itself. 

It was a brutal mayhem.

The problem was, that if the spirit was released from the enchantments than it would become uncontrollable. It would crave the company of its mate and unleash its wrath on anyone who came their way. It would be disastrous..!

But they seemed to have run out of options. If saving Callan would require a higher price to pay; than so be it.

"How much time does he have?" the helplessness and utter fear for her beloved friend had made Aurora cautious. 

"The clouds have gathered already. I would say Callan has until midday to revive himself." Sabinus dejectedly lowered his eyes.

"Einar would never agree to such a request. He will not jeopardise his lineage by giving control to the beast." Elder Odulf stated as a matter of fact.

"He will agree elder Odulf." Aurora spoke with a resolve "He has to agree.." she almost whispered as if reassuring herself of Einar's affirmation.

****

Inside the Alpha house everyone was sitting on the dinner table sharing each of their stories.  The elongated large table had space enough for every higher adherent to eat with their families. Today's main attraction had been the new going to be pack member. Rosaline had charmed everyone around the table. Ragnar and Zelda were extremely joyous to finally meet their son's mate.

Einar was sitting in between Garrick and Rosaline. He was certainly not enjoying himself being in this situation. The constant chatting and muttering made the event even more unwanted for him.

Einar's thoughts were drifted to todays events. How he reached the field in the nick of time to save his mate. Not only were the culprits killed but Callan was also out of harms way. The reassurance that Callan was fine made him less worrisome but his beasts had the mind of their own. Their anxiousness made Callan more suffocated in the confined space. The beasts wanted to have a look at their mate with their own naked eyes. They wanted to confirm Callan's safety.

After dinner everyone headed for their respective accommodations. Garrick followed Einar in his room to discuss some pack business. Their interaction was disturbed when a guard knocked on their door.

The guard bowed his head and said "Sire, lady Aurora wishes to see you."

Both the friends were bemused at the healers presence at such an ungodly hour. 

"Is father not present in the house?" Einar asked the guard.

"He is sire."

Einar sighed and turned his back, returning to do his work. "Then ask lady Aurora to take up her matter with him. I have some unfinished work to do."

The guard hesitated "But sire she insists that it is important and is adamant to meet you."

Einar furrowed his eyes and processed his line of thought for why the healer wants to meet him. For any other reason the healer was to report to the delta of the pack. Only in cases where the packs integrity was at stake was any healer required to handle the matter with the beta; in any which case Einar did not fit in the picture.