CHAPTER 33 (FULL PART)

Happy reading!!!!

                   Nandini got up, and sat on the bed "I am not able to see, I need him. Let me see him, otherwise he will again get engrossed in his work. " Nandini got up and went outside the room, she didn't cared about Welch knowing about their relationship, her insecurities were more important than it, her body was paining but at that time she cared less.

                Nandini reached towards the study room, she was about to barg inside, when she stopped on hearing her uncle's name. "Welch this is just the basic background Information about the Murthy's, their business share, everything I already know, tell me something which I want to hear, what about rishab?"

                 Welch started sweating on hearing manik, this was the main reason he had came to talk to manik. "S...sir ac...actu... actually, I don't know" manik's face turned hard on hearing Welch, "what do you mean by you don't know, say it clearly, what is it?"

                 "sir actually Mr Murthy is not having rishab, according to my sources, they had sent Mr rishab in boarding school at the age of 5 only, and they had instructed the caretaker to tourcher him. At the age of 10 or somewhat 15 rishab ran from the school, and Mr Murthy didn't even tried to search him, even the school authorities don't know where he is "

                  Manik was shocked on listening Welch, whereas nandini stumbled on hearing Welch, due to which the vase outside the room fell down, alerting manik and Welch. Manik immediately opened the door and  was shocked to see nandini sitting lifelessly on the floor.

               "Na..Nan .. nandini" manik closed his eyes for a minute, opening his eye lids he signalled Welch to leave, which Welch gladly did. As soon as Welch was out of site, manik kneeled down and cupped her face.

                "Nandini, look what you heard is..." He was stopped by nandini "the....they ar..are no...not hav...having ri...rish...rishab right?" Two three drops of tears, spilled from her eyes. Manik rubbed her tears, "it's not like that baby, it's just" "do...don't lie to me, I have heard each and every single word" manik sighed and nodded.

                That was it for nandini, she brusted into tears, crying loudly, by hugging manik. From years she was holding her tears, and today she let them down, as today her heart broked, her pain increased, on knowing her own blood was fooling her, using her.

                 "Th...they used me, I being the foolish went on listening them, thinking they are using that money for rishab's education. I thought they will trouble my rishu if I won't give them money, and here they only don't know where he is"

                  Tears were flowing from her glossy eyes, manik hugged her by waist thightly, she memorized the moment when she worked hard to earn the money, when she handled the strangers lustfull eyes, where she started getting panik attacks.

                  All the events flashed in front of her eyes, she cried and cried hard until there was no voice remaining, her voice subsided, but tears didn't, they kept on flowing. Manik too had tears on listening her voice, breaking the hug forcefully manik picked nandini and went to the bedroom, he sat on the bed with his back resting on the headboard, and nandini in his arms.

                    Very gently he rubbed her tears, kissed her eyes, and cupped her face. "Now please stop crying for me, I know it's difficult but please try, hmm for me please" nandini starred at manik "he might be now of 15, I don't even whether he remembers me or not, you know when I was 7 and rishab was 4 that time mom dad expired," 

                  "Uncle and Aunt threw me away and told me that I have to give them money, to get rishab study otherwise they won't hand me rishab, after that they said  that they will give me once I will be 18, when i went they again demanded money, I can't even file case against them, as they my own uncle and aunt"

                   Manik closed his eyes, to control himself, she still wants to save them knowing about their deeds. "Cupcake, you want to meet rishab right? Than I promise you I will find him ok, and about your uncle and Aunt than baby, don't leave them, they should be punished for what they did"

                 "But how will I punish them? I don't know anything" "that you leave on me, they will be soon begging in front of you" nandini hugged manik "I want my rishab, I want him, I don't want anything else, nothing" she cried hard, repeating the same line, she slept on him.

               Once manik felt nandini's breath even, he made her sleep on the bed, he picked his mobile and dailed Welch "Welch, till morning I need the status of Murthy's company each and every minor details about their company" "alright sir"

How was the chapter?

Do leave your precious comments and review

Thank you!!!