CHAPTER 10

Hiii my readers.....

Hope you guys are doing good or should I say great ...  

Well here I am with update if you guys like it do VOTE AND COMMENT

If there is any mistake than do forgive....  

HAPPY READING!!!

                Calmly sitting on his chair , playing with the paper weight , Manik was thinking , who can replace the CD ? . When suddenly something clicked in his mind , he immediately called Nick through intercom and ordered " Nick in my cabin now " within a second Nick was inside his cabin standing in front of him he asked " sir you called ? " to which Manik said " yes I want you to bring the CCTV footage of Nandini's cabin " " alright sir I will be back " saying so Nick exited his cabin .

              " Who can try to play this act ? that too on Nandini . Oo god Nandini , don't know this girl is getting into my head . Here I should be working but no , I am hell busy in finding out the culprint of CD ." his thoughts were haulted by a knock on his cabin he granted permission for the person .

              Glancing up he saw , his receptionist Alena standing , so he asked " yes Alena anything important , that you directly came here " " sir , can I take three days leave ? Actually my family is coming here for somedays so " she replied slowly and glanced towards Manik . Listening her he just chuckled and said " Miss Alena , for your kind information , you must have got the notice , that I have cancelled your leave letter So , than too you came here for what ? " .

             " Sir I know I got the letter , but please can you give me three days leave , only three days please sir " she said to which Manik said strenly " Miss Alena my decision is final beside , you already took so many leaves last month , and you expect me to grant leave this time also. What do you think , for what are you being paid for ? For taking holidays no , you are being paid for working here . If you are so much interested in spending so called family time , than give you resignation letter and you can happily walk off . Now leave " controlling her tears she exited his cabin and started doing her work .

            " Sir the CCTV footage of Miss Murthy's cabin is off since morning " Nick said entering inside his cabin "what how can that be possible ? " Asked Manik " don't know sir , I guess this was planned already . When I asked the control room the reason of camera being off , they said that , they thought that it had been switched off by you " Nick replied , to which Manik frowned and said " Nick find out the person asap , because this person definitely has to do something with Nandini " " ok " saying Nick exited the cabin .

              As Nick left , Manik got back to his work , today there were no meetings for him , so he was little bit relaxed . He was working on his MacBook when a call through intercom broke his link "Manik Malhotra here " he said " sir the manager is here to see you , shall I grant him the permission ? " Alena asked him to which he said " ya , send him after 5 minutes " he disconnected the call and started wrapping the work , after 5 minutes there was a knock on his door he allowed the person to enter .

           Sam the manager entered his cabin , he was dressed in perfect three piece suit " sir you called me ? " He asked " yes , have a seat " saying Manik leaned on his chair . Once Sam was settled Manik asked about some refreshments to which he politely declined . He was already in stressed , because whenever Manik has called him he would always scold him or warn him . Today he thought he again made some mistake , which will cost his job .

           " So I want to ask is everything under control ? Are the planes up to date ? Is there any need for any machine replacement or not ? " Manik asked to which he replied " no sir everything is under control , infact tommorow morning each and every plane servicing will be done . And about replacement no sir , it's not needed , because  recently in last month only we replaced it , and sir new best pilots and air hostess are being alloted " .