CHAPTER 40 (full)

Happy reading!!!

Support me on inkitt!!!

                Nandini just starred at manik, without uttering a word, while manik was waiting for her to speak something. Thinking about her past only, made nandini shiver, she never thought in her wildest dreams she would ever think about that person, the person who tried to take her her soul, who tried to ruin her, ruin her innocence, who made her weak to so much extent, that she once took the decision of not working in the corporate.

                Nandini cursed her fate, for playing such cruel games with her, she once had cursed herself for being so naive and innocent, for being so weak infront of a men. By now tears were flowing form her glossy eyes, thinking about the horrible moments manik cupped her face, and rubbed her tears with his thumb, which brought her out of her thinking.

               "Don't be afraid, tell me who is it, I will not leave him, will punish him tell me" " no I...I wo...won't tell you, h...he is very dan...danger.... dangerous, he can ha...harm you" manik was overwhelmed on hearing her, he never thought someone will think so much for him, "nandini do you really think someone can harm me? Don't you trust me that much?"

                 "no I trust you, but I don't trust my faith, what if you get defeated and he take me, what if..." Nandini was hicupping continuously, so manik took her in side hug, and rubbed her back in order to calm her "shh, trust me nothing will happen, just tell me the name, please!"

            "har....harsh....harshad saxena" as soon as this word left nandin's mouth, manik anger started increasing, he closed his eyes to control himself, and hugged nandini with utmost love, " shh don't cry, now stop crying" "harshad! I won't leave you, first you were just my business rival, but now you tried to take sometime precious which is mine, though unknowingly but still you will be punished for it"

                Manik somehow calmed nandini, he made her sit on his table, and stood in front of her, "now stop crying, be a brave girl that you are and don't worry about harshad I will deal with him" as soon nandini heard, she immediately starred at manik, and shooked her head "no.. please don't go to him, he will ha....harm you, I won't able to forgive myself if something happen to you, please don't go"

                Nandini busted into tears, just thinking about harshad her state was like that, what have been hee state when he was actually harassing her. Manik took nandini in a tight hug, and said "nandini, now stop crying, come on stop crying ok fine I won't go to him, fine now" "promise, you won't go?"

              "I can't give you promise, but I will try not to go" "but..." "Shh, now I don't wanna listen anything, tell me will you go back to work, or you going home" "I would work here" "ok, that's like my girl" nandini blushed hard on hearing my girl from his mouth, while manik chuckled on seeing her flushed.

               "Look here" manik ever lovingly, took her lips into his, he sucked her lower lips while she sucked his upper lips, both of them explored each other slowly, devouring the taste of each other fully, unfortunately due to lack of oxygen they both parted, nandini rested her head on his chest while manik's hand rested on her waist.

                  Knock on the door, disturbed their moment both of them parted away from each other, nandini got down straightened her dress, while manik fixed her hair. He settled on his chair, and ordered the person to enter, seeing Welch coming, he ordered nandini to get back to her work.

              "Welch have a seat, any news about the work I assigned to you?" "Sir, I have brought the info, about the clients who are having their shares in Murthy industries" "perfect! arranged the meeting with the shareholders, tell them to sell their shares to us, in return we will give them it's double."

               "Alright sir, but one question can I ask? if you don't mind" "go ahead" "sir by taking shares what will you do?" "By taking his shares, I will eliminate Murthy only from the seat, and he will be remain with nothing nor the company and nor the home, as far as we know the home also belongs to nandin's mom and dad, than how come they are staying there?"

                  "sir when Mr and Mrs Murthy were dead that time Only her uncle and Aunt were there, and nandini was not 18 so the property was in their hand" "but now nandini has crossed 18, than she should be returned everything right" "absolutely sir, but the problem is that, her uncle has hidden the papers, so we can't say anything" "papers will be out soon Welch, send our team into their mansion secretly, when Mr and Mrs Murthy are not at home and make them search the paper," "alright sir, I will fix the meeting and will let you know"

For link message me I will give to you guys...

For urgent link, go to Instagram, parthsamthaan_shades a/c there link is available in my bio

How was the update?

If any mistakes do ignore..

Please do give your previous reviews and comments

Thank you!!!