CHAPTER 13

9567 words

Hello, well my readers the Valentine's gift to you from my side and early chapter 😁😜....

Chapter dedicated to @Bubly_hossain

Thank you dii for the beautiful cover  loved it 😘😘

Manan are coming back 😍❤️🎸  kyy3 I am pretty quite excited can't wait to see them ....

If there are any mistakes than do ignore... Hope you guys love the chapter

HAPPY READING 🌟☺️

        Settling themselves on their respective chairs Nick and Nandini ordered breakfast, basically Nick placed the order as she was having no idea about fast food.

        "So nandu how is this place?" he asked her to which she smiled and said "Bhai this place is really very nice, I mean it's so calm, no noisy, I loved it" "you know it's my favourite cafe, and my this place is fixed. Whenever I visit here I occupy this place only" he said and she just smiled.

          The place which was occupied by them was in corner, they were able to see the whole cafe from there, and also the busy people on street. "Bhai you didn't told me where do you stay, but you know about me this is not fair" she said and pouted.

         "Oo god nandu don't pout, you are looking so cute I feel like pulling your cheeks" he pulled her cheeks and continued "well I stay here only nearby, in the next lane. My mom dad they stay in London because of business and all, mainly they visit during vacations"

         "okay, your dad is having business, than too you are working here why?" She asked to which he smiled and said "actually dad gave me option, he told me to do whatever I want and I wanted to be independent so that's why I joined MI. I am here in MI since long time, I love my job and that's why I told Dad I won't join the company, and he is pretty far ok with that thing. Due to MI I have got another family, only because of Manik. He has become my best buddy, he understands me."

         "That's good, I have observed sir never shouts on you" she said to which he smiled and said "yaah, but when comes to work and if I make any mistake than he definitely shouts on me. You know Mia talks a lot about you"

           "Mia you know her? How come? I want to talk to her it's been long time. Last time I had conversation with her was when she left to NYC" she exclaimed to which he said "well Mia is my girlfriend, so I talk to her daily" "really?" She asked happily to which he nodded "you want to talk to her?" He asked to which she nodded, he dailed Mia's no. and gave it the her.

          Nandini and Mia were talking and Nick was just sipping his coffee which arrived 5 min ago. After she was done with call she handed the phn back to Nick and said "thank you, it feels so good to talk with her after a long time" "Nevermind, I will give you her number whenever you want, you can talk to her, now finish your coffee I am done with it " he said, she just smiled and started sipping her coffee.

           When she was done, their cheese pasta was arrived, Nandini was starring at the dish as if it's some kind of octopus Nick saw her and asked "what happened?" "AA....AA wh..what is this?" She asked, hearing her his mouth hanged open and he was starring at her with eyes wide open "bhai tell" she again nuged him which brought him out of his land and asked "you don't know what is this?"

           "No I have never seen this dish, actually I stay in orphanage, so I have the habbit of eating only homemade food. I mean I know some of the dish but not that much" she said hesitantly. "Okay, no worries you can taste it now, by the way the name of this dish is known as pasta, cheese pasta" "ok" she said and they started eating.