CHAPTER 38(full)

Happy reading!!!

Support me on inkitt

Whenever a person is scared of something or someone, than he/ she always find his soul to be calm, with someone special, who comfort them when they are in that scary situation.

Manik was stroking sleeping nandin's cheek with his thumb, time to time showering soft fluffy kisses, sometimes on her cheeks, forehead, eyes, pecking her lips, whereas nandini was trying to snuggle as much as she can.

It was as if nandini was trying to hide herself into manik, while manik was doing his work. whenever frowns use to appear on nandin's face, manik wispered soft soothing words which calmed her down. Whole day passed, like that, with manik taking care of nandini, at night Angela arrived, knowing about nandini she freaked out like hell.

"That bloody!, who is that guy just tell me, I won't leave him" "Angela! be quite, nandini is sleeping she was already not able to sleep, time to time she use to get up, I only know how I have made her sleep again, with great difficulty"

"I am sorry, but now, will you tell me who is that guy?" "well I also don't know, because at that time when nandini told me his name, she was so scared that she didn't left me and in that process she felt into slumber. But don't worry I will find out soon" "okay, I have to leave now as I am having double shift, just came to have something, bye, once nandini is up, do tell me I will talk with her" "ok bye".

Manik closed the door, once the Angela was out of the sight. Manik came in nandin's room, he dailed Mike and keeping in mind nandin's health, he ordered him to bring some healthy, dinner for him and nandini.

Manik went towards nandini, and started waking her with a deep heart, as he knew with great difficulty she had slept and again he was about to wake her up. "Nandini! Hey get up cupcake, come one it's 9:00 pm, come on wake up!" to his dismiss nandini didn't got up.

Ring of the bell stopped manik from waking nandini, he went towards the main door, and saw Mike standing with food, taking the food from Mike, he arranged the dining table and again went back to do his job. Manik sat beside sleeping nandini, starring her again for good two minutes, he shaked her "nandini, get up, see you need to have food first than you can sleep, please get up".

Nandini has the audacity to make manik Malhotra say the please word time to time, nandini wriggled a bit, and turned to other side by murming "let me sleep, I don't want to get up, please let me sleep" "nandini please, see I am saying please. Come on now get up" getting irritated by his rantings, she got up, and sat there, leaning against the head board, her eyes opening and closing, she was finding it diificult to keep her eyes open.

Manik was finding it really very cute, he just wanted to goble her at that time Only. "I am not coming outside, you bring here, I will have it" nandin's eyes were still closed, on not getting any response she opened her eyes, but in a second she was being lifted from her seat, she gasped on finding herself in his arms.

"Now it's fine, I will take you till the table is that fine,?" nandini with the foolish grin nodded, while manik chuckled. Manik sat on the chair, with nandini on his lap, he silently feed her, bearing nandin's tantrum's. "Ok so we are done here, have this milk than straight to the bed" hearing milk nandini eyes widened, she sat straight and tried to get out of his hold, but he tightened his hold on her more.

"What happened? Why are you trying to run away?" " I...I umm I want to sleep" "so sleep, but first milk" "no I don't want it, it's not a tall tasty, and it's unhealthy" " really! now you will tell me what's healthy and what not? Stop making excuses and have it, otherwise I will leave from here" nandin's face fell down on hearing, of him being leaving.

"if I will drink, than you won't leave me?" "yes don't worry I won't leave, come on now have it" nandini closed her eyes, and gulped that milk by making weird faces. Once they were done manik took nandini back to bed, tucking her neatly, he slipped beside her, he took quilt for himself, and took her in his arms.

"don't worry now go to sleep, I am here only" nandini nodded, and manik immediately brought her chin up, and they both shared a deep passionate kiss. Let's say a reward for nandini Murthy, since she agreed to what manik said.

Do share this story as much as you can

How was the chapter?

Sightly edited, if any mistakes ignore

Leave your precious reviews and comments

Thank you !!