CHAPTER 32 ( full part)

Happy reading!!!     

              Manik was busy playing with nandini's body, specially her breast, which was attracting him more while she was playing with his vest. "Why so silent cupcake?" She pouted on hearing manik, she glanced upward,

              "don't call me cupcake, whenever you call me that, I feel like to eat cupcake" a chortle escaped from manik's mouth, he pecked her pout and caressed her face "well I love to call you that, and I will do, about eating cupcake, than don't worry I will give you "

               Nandini smiled to the fullest and kissed his cheeks, while manik closed his eyes to feel the movement, well it's very rare of receiving kisses from nandini's side. "You are the best!" "nope, you are the best, I would say angel, my angel!" both of them smiled at each other and got back to their work.

               "Sirrr" nandini immediately pulled herself away from manik, startling him, "what happened now? Why did you freaked out?" Nandini folded her arms, which resulted her breast to come up "Let me remind you, I have not yet forgiven you, so don't think I will allow you to do your work"

               Nandini immediately buttoned up her shirt, while manik made bad face, on hearing her. Manik difinetely crused his fate for reminding nandini, after all he was having his best time with her. "Nandu this is not fair, a second before you were enjoying and now this"

                "ya so? It's just that it slipped out of my mind, but now it striked me, so not touching" "please baby don't be so cruel, ok! only half and hour, after that we will be back to square one, ok deal?" "No! No means no"

             "damn!" manik muttered under his breath, faked a smile at nandini and agreed "aww I know you are frustrated, but that's your punishment" she giggled, but her eyes went wide, when manik pulled her towards him, her chest crushed into his.

            "what? now giggle, what happened no giggles are coming hmm" he pulled her more into himself "s..si... sir I...I " she gulped a lump, when she felt his hand grabbing her ass . "Yes cupcake say, go on you were saying something hmm?".

             "I ....I " nandini gasped loudly, when manik spanked her one ass cheek, "you spanked me? Y..you aahhh" she moaned loudly when he spanked another ass cheek, it send chills directly to her lowers. This was all definitely new to nandini.

              "Yes I did! Will you stop me? I am sure you are enjoying it, and tell me one thing my innocent baby was not knowing anything, not even the meaning of fuck, than how come this baby became so bold"

                "a...ang... Angela th... thought me" "this Angela, I must say she did a great job" nandin's eyes widened on hearing manik "what! why are starring me, well at least she reduced my work, and see I can proceed further very easily, moreover I.."

               manik was interrupted by a knock on his door, nandini got startled and immediately hugged manik, manik rubbed her back in order to calm her "relax , it's just a knock don't get scared" "b....but w..who mi...might be at this hour" manik cupped her face gently, and kissed her forehead lovingly.

               "that we will see, come in" before manik's guard walked inside, manik immediately made nandini seat on his chair and pushed her chair towards the table so that her legs hide under the table and himself stood up, for nandini it was sudden action, she just starred at manik and than at guard.

                 Manik definitely don't like someone seeing nandini other than him, he mentally thanked nandini for buttoning up her shirt. "You here? At this time, what's the matter, and mind me it must be something important, otherwise you are gone, after all you disturbed me"

              guard trembled on hearing manik, he knew if manik didn't find the news to be important, he did be lose his job. "S..sir Welch is here, he said that Mr Aman had asked him to do some work and he had did it, so shall I send him in, he said that he personally wanted to hand over the information to you" hearing Welch name manik got alarmed.

                "send him in" guard nodded and left from there, manik turned towards nandini, who had pout on her face on knowing manik will be working. Manik smiled slightly, very well knowing the reason of pout.

                 "Cupcake now you need to sleep, it's midnight, about forgiving than I will definitely earn your forgiveness, ok!" "why are you working at this time? if I need to sleep than you too need to sleep" "I understand but just this one work, and I will come " "than I will also sleep with you only, you do your work I will sit here quitely, without disturbing you, promise"

             Manik faked a smile, and cupped nandini's face "cupcake, you are weak, doctor has strictly instructed me to let you rest, and don't worry I will come soon, now come let's get you to bed, if Welch will see than he will come to know about our relation, so come" nandini got up and manik sighed inwardly. 

                 Manik and nandini entered inside the room, he made nandini sleep on the bed covering her with quilt he placed a forehead kiss. After sometimes when manik felt nandini asleep, he went to his study room.

                Manik entered inside the study room and saw Welch standing in front of his desk, a file being in his hand on which Murthy was written in bold letters. Manik occupied and seat and gestured Welch to sit, which he galdly did. "So Welch, you here I am assuming the work is done, you would have mailed me the information, why to come here?"

               "sir actually I would say, first you read this, than we shall talk" manik got confused but he took the file, and started reading it. 

How was the chapter?

Give your precious reviews and comment...

Will be waiting

Thank you!!!