CHAPTER 17

Hii guys m back with the new chapter..

You guys have been supporting me very much, thank you so much..I have one fc on Instagram please follow for the update relating to parth... Support me 

Username :- @parthsamthaan_shades

        Gulping the alcohol, which ran straight through his throat living the burning sensation, Manik with a bang, slumped the glass on the counter, scaring the new waiter hell out of it.

           "One more, and ya strong do it fast, within a second my drink should be here" that scared cat just ran to make Manik's drink, as per Manik's instructions, his drink was infront of him within a second. No doubt, anyone with a look can guess or should I say, can say, that he was way too much drunk, to even recognize his surroundings.

            Manik again gulped the whole glass, probably it might be his 15th glass. He slumped his card on the counter, enough indication for the waiter that he was done. The waiter with shivering hand, took the card and inserted in the electronic Machine, now the difficult task how to ask Manik the password.

              "fast you dumb, I Don't want to stay here whole night" the waiter immediately forwarded the machine towards Manik and said "s....sir pass.... password" Manik who was barely able to see anything, was now seeing four four electronic machine "4 machines have you lost it" "si....sir its one only" "so you are saying, Manik Malhotra the richest businessman, in the entire world can't see properly huuhh"

               "no..no , you tell me the pas.... password I will click it " reluctantly Manik told him the pin, after finishing process Manik recklessly kept that card inside his pocket and stood up only to trip, he would have been kissed the floor but thanks to the counter, whose support Manik took in order to restrain him from falling.

              "Now on wards whenever I visit here, you will be the one serving me" Manik went outside, tripping bumping to every person coming on his way. When he reached outside, he almost tripped but thanks to Mike who is always on his toes, seeing Manik tripping he immediately went towards him and prevented him from falling, with the help of another guard, Mike settled Manik on the back seat, and himself occupied the passenger seat.

               Before leaving Mike ordered one of his guard "check whether, there was any reporter in the club or not, if yes than check whether he has taken any pic of sir, and than close the matter" the guard with one nod when inside the club, while here Mike drooved Manik home.

___________________________

                 It was 3:00 in the morning, when Nandini's sleep broke down, due to hunger, she sat up and rested her head on the headboard with a frown on her face, she opened her eyes only to meet with darkness everywhere, in a corner her small lamp was glowing, the only source of light.

               Nandini switch on the side by lamp, enlightening the room with it's bright light, she immediately closed her eyes and again opened, her eyes landed on the crumbled letter, and that's was it for her, all the events came into her mind like a hurricane, tears again spilled from Nandini's glossy eyes, after a minute or so she stopped herself from crying and went back to sleep. At 8:00 am she got up, and went inside the washroom to freshen up.

            When Nandini entered inside the washroom, her face met with mirror, that's when she examined herself, hairs scattered like birds nest, eyes swollen, face redish due to extensive crying. Nandini was not looking less than a pale patient, she wiped her tears and had a peaceful bath, with cursing herself for her height of ignorance.

              After hour or so, Nandini came outside wearing nowmal track and tee. "Nandu, you came, baby come downstairs I have made breakfast" seeing aunty standing she got confused and asked "aunty what are you doing here, I mean Maa?"