CHAPTER 9

Hello guys I am back with CHAPTER...

Hope you guys love it , do leave your precious comments .....

If there is any mistake than do forgive..

I WANT TO ASK DO YOU LIKE , ME GIVING LONG CHAPTERS OR DO YOU GUYS ME TO MAKE IT SHORT ?? PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS ALSO

            It was bright sunny day . Sun rays made their on orphanage forcefully , peeping through the curtains of Nandini's room . Annoyingly she turned left to right ,at last groaning she got up . Praying to her God she leaned back on the headboard . 

            Today there were no stain of tears , there was constant smile playing on her soft lips . Yesterday's event flashed in her mind , she got happy , wide smile made it's way on her face , but soon she got scared on realising what exactly she had done yesterday . "Ooo god , ooo xjykhh what should I say , I kissed sir , MR MALHOTRA OOO nooo ,what a big blunder I did , I shouldn't have kissed him , how come I loosed my self control". She thought , yesterday was the day where she lost control , her heart overpowered her mind .

           Though she was not regretting about the kiss, but somewhere deep down she was scared , scared of how will she face Manik , she was not knowing what to do, she was in her own thought , when Maa entered her room only to see her lost , sitting beside her maa slightly slap her shoulder and asked "nandu what happened? You don't want to go to office today?". Nandini glanced towards clock and thought " it's already 9:00 , if I will go now , he will definitely scold me and the kiss , no I can't face him today no , But now what should I say to Maa"

             "Maa actually , today I took day off because I want to spend some time with you , plus I want to take some rest also" Nandini said softly , so that Maa don't get suspicious . Hearing her Maa smiled , kissing her forehead ever so lovingly she said "ok my sweetheart , go take shower and come downstairs , I have made your favourite red velvet cheese cupcake with vanilla and Choco chip topping" hearing it she literally jumped on Maa hugging her she said "really omg I am so happy today, yehh I will eat today my favourite cupcake" breaking the hug she ran towards the bathroom in middle she stumbled . Maa got scared but , than Nandini quickly blanching herself went towards bathroom . 

              Maa left her room and went downstairs . Soon Nandini was out after having shower , she was feeling fresh , smile was playing on her face . She wore navy blue loose pant with white tee, tying her hairs in a high pony she headed downstairs . On reaching downstairs she saw Maa reading newspaper , she backed hugged her placing a kiss on her both cheeks she said "Maa let's go , let's eat cupcake , yummy yummy cupcakes" she licked her lips . 

          Smilingly maa folded the newspaper "ok you settle on the dining table I will be back soon" saying Maa left and Nandini excitedly sat on her chair. She literally forgot about Manik. Maa came with a tray , full of cupcake placing the cupcake in front of her she sat beside her . Nandini was about to take one when maa slapped her hand and said " I will feed you from my own hands , you just eat today" "ok" Nandini replied. Maa placed one cupcake in her mouth she devoured it , making herself lost in the delicious tasty cupcake .

            "Ummm yumm it's Soo tasty Maa I loved it " she said while eating . Maa just smiled and said "I am glad that you like it , though I know they might not taste similar to the cupcake your Mom used to make but than too." Nandu had told her once , of her mom making cupcakes , and she use to miss that . 

              Her mom always use to make variety of cupcakes , and always Nandini used to be one tasting it . Hearing the word mom , her eyes welled with tears , and she immediately hugged Maa , knowing her inner emotions Maa just patted her head and said "nandu don't cry my baby , see you mom and dad both are watching you , if you will cry than they will also become sad , do you want them to become sad?" "Breaking the hug wiping the tears she said "no Maa the cupcake are awesome and I don't want they to be sad , that too because of me . I will not cry , it's just that I want to meet rishab but you know I still haven't paid money so I can't meet him , I am carving to see him , when uncle and Aunt threw me out  that was last time I saw rishab " "don't worry they will surely let you meet this time" replied Maa .