CHAPTER 35( Full part)

Happy reading!!!

Support me on inkitt

              Manik's car parked in front of the hospital, he got down from the car and opened the door for nandini, who was lost in her own world. "Nandini? come" manik forwarded his hand towards nandini, whereas nandini starred at manik for a minute, and than at his forwarded hand.

              Nandini slightly smiled and placed her hand in his, as soon as she was out manik pinned her to the car. Nandin's eyes widened in surprise, "wh...what are you doing sir? pl... please leave me, we are in public, everyone is watching us"

              Instead of backing off, manik came more close towards her, he placed his one knee into her legs, resulting them to part away, while nandin's breath started increasing, she was getting insane by looking at his audacity, no doubt he is manik Malhotra after all.

             Manik brought his face towards nandin's ear, and he spoke "don't worry, I know my limits baby, beside look at your side, Mike and the rest guards are covering us, so no one will see." Nandini immediately roamed her eyes, to her side and saw guards circling them, their back facing her.

                 "I..I " manik cupped nandin's face, "shh, look at me into my eyes, and listen to me carefully" she starred into manik's eyes "I know you are upset after knowing about rishab, I said this thing before now I am saying again, baby it's not your fault, it was not in your hand, you did what you were able to, so please stop blaming yourself"

              "ok I will try" manik smiled and joined their forehead "good, shall we now go inside?" nandini pouted on hearing manik, "I don't want to go" manik chuckled on seeing her pouting, "well! as much as I would love to agree with you, but this time I can't . So stop making these pouts and all, let's go"

               Manik took nandin's hand, and they both entered inside the hospital. Knocking the door, both manik and nandini entered inside the doctor's cabin, doctor did nandin's checkup, "well Mr Malhotra, she is fine, but still the buries are visible, yesterday the ointment which I gave, apply it daily, slowly the marks will fade and Ms Murthy will also start feeling better"

                "ok, thank you doctor!" manik got up, with nandini and both of them left the hospital. They both were heading towards nandin's apartment, "see this time doctor didn't injected you" nandini smiled "yes, because I am completely fine, now please let me come to office"

               "Ms Murthy, if you don't know than let me tell you, once manik Malhotra makes any decision, than he don't listen to anyone else" nandini made an annoyed face, and faked a smile, to which a chuck escaped from manik's mouth.

               As they reached nandin's apartment, manik got down followed by nandini. Inspite of nandin's denial, manik dropped nandini till her doorsteps. Manik cupped her face "bye! take care, have some rest, about lunch, my buttler will bring, you don't make it" nandini wanted to argue, but seeing manik's serious face she agreed.

                Both of them hugged each other and left from there, seating at the back seat of his car, manik was working on some important presentation, a coffee from Starbucks was at his side, laptop on his lap, and a file beside him. Airpods connected to his ears.

                "Mike, how much time will take to reach" "sir, just half an hour" manik nodded and dailed Aman's no., Which was picked by Aman in a second. "Aman I am heading towards the hotel, you reach there directly and yes do reach on time, I don't want to become late" "yes sir, sure" disconnecting the call manik got busy in his work.

                  As said by Mike they reached in exact 30 minutes, manik got down with his laptop, throwing the coffee cup in the trashcan, he entered inside the hotel, where he saw Aman standing waiting for him.

               Manik handed his laptop to Aman, "let's go, this project is very important and I want it anyhow" "don't worry sir, we will definitely get it," "let's see" manik and Aman entered inside the conference room, where he saw a bunch of other businessmen, like him who were praticipating in this competition to grab the project.

             Manik occupied his seat, and saw that to his opposite way seating his rival, harshad saxena. Who was throwing smirks on manik, whereas manik just shooked his head in disbelief, as he knew this was, as usual his overconfidence before the meeting. "Manik Malhotra, long time we didn't see each other. "

                 "Yaa harshad I don't see loser, everyday" "manik who is loser and who is not, that will come to know today. This government project will be mine, you just wait and watch" "we will see" their conversation stopped, when the senior manager, of the project entered inside, followed by some delegates.

             "Good morning, gentelmen, today we will be finalizing a perfect businessmen among you, for the construction of roads. The terms and condition of the project was being mailed to you guys, so without wasting time let's proceed " soon the meeting was started, overall 30 businessmen were there, one by one everyone gave the presentation, manik's presentation was given was manik himself. Soon they were done with meeting,

                  "ok, so we are done with meeting after 1 hours we will declare the results, so let's meet after one hour" soon everyone dispersed out from the room, manik booked one another room on the upper floor, and started working there. After one hour Aman and manik headed towards the conference room, all of them sat on their places, after sometime the delegates came.

               " we will say the decision was tough for us, as everyone's presentation was nice, but what caught our attention was the project of one businessmen, and that one businessmen is none other than Mr Malhotra. Your presentation was fabulous, so yes this project is being given to Malhotra group of industries"

                 A round of applause was being echoed in the room, while manik stood with his attitude and shaked hand. Soon everyone left the room. Manik too left, "Aman what's the next meeting?" "Sir next meeting is with Mr bakshi, i would suggest we should go directly"

              "yes sure, but one second Aman I guess I forgot the pendrive, you do one thing once the contract of this project is ready bring it to my office I will sign it there only, till that time I will tell someone to bring the pendrive." "Alright sir" Aman went and manik went to the room.

               "My pendrive is In my cabin, what should I do, yaa nandini" manik immediately dailed nandini, who picked the call after two three rings. "Hello" "hello, nandini I need your help, I know I should have not disturbed you, but it's important" "sir it's ok, beside I was just sitting idle, so tell me what help you need?"

                "actually I need to attend one meeting, but I forgot my pendrive in the office only, can you bring it? bcoz I can't let anyone enter my cabin" "sure sir! tell me where is it?" "It's in my cabin, there to the right side of the table" "ok, you text me the address of the hotel I will bring it" "ok bye."

                Manik was about to hang up, when nandini stopped him "sir, the password of your cabin?" "Raj Malhotra" nandini got confused on hearing the name, but muttered an on and disconnected the call.

How was the chapter?

Do give your review and comments

Thank you!