CHAPTER 3

MANIK..

       Manik sat in the car and started driving. He knew he was late, so he was driving very fast. His thoughts weren't totally on the road, so he was almost too late to react, when he saw a blurry outline of a girl come in front of his car. He stepped on the brakes very quickly and the car suddenly squealed to a stop, just a couple of feet from the girl.

        He was very angry. He thought,'What an idiot that girl is! How can she just cross the road without looking where she is going?!' He looked at the girl and saw that she was holding a puppy in her hands. 

        It was then, that he noticed what she was wearing. She was wearing a pretty, traditional dress and was looking hot in it. 'Huh', he thought, ' I never thought that a simple kurti could look so sexy on a girl.' Before he could admire her more, she was running away with the puppy. His chain of thoughts was broken by the honking of a car behind him.  

        Manik shook his head, to clear his head,  from the thoughts of the girl and continued on his way to the office.

NANDINI 

             Nandini was really excited to start the   job. She was practically bouncing on her way towards the bus  stop. But she was also nervous. She was getting the new job jitters.

       Her thoughts were a nervous jumble. She kept thinking, ' Oh god! What if I screw-up on the first day! What if I mix up the orders or something?! Oh I have to stop thinking like this!!' 

       She was lost in those thoughts, when she saw a puppy in the middle of the road. She thought that if the puppy remained on the road, he would surely be crushed by some speeding vehicle. 

        Nandu went to pick up the puppy, to deliver it to a safe place when she  suddenly her the sharp squealing of brakes of a car. She looked in the direction of the noise and saw a sports car idiling. She was so panicked, that she did not even stand there for a second more and took off running. She left the puppy at  a  safe place and went to the bus stop.

        She got on the bus and took a seat. When her stop came she quickly got off and started towards the cafe. Thankfully the cafe wasn't too far from the bus stop. It was situated on the ground floor of a office building. Nandu went inside and notice the interior of the cafe. 

       It was trendy, cosy and had a upbeat feel to it. She tried to look for some staff to help her, when the girl standing behind the cash register spotted her, and came over to her. She asked," Can I help you, miss?" Nandu said,"Hello. My name is Nandini. I have been given the job of a waitress here and it's my first day."

"Oh yes! Hi. I was the one who called you. Come on... I'll take you to see the boss." Said the girl. "By the way, I'm Sam."

      Nandu smiled at her at followed Sam towards the back. Sam knocked on a wooden door and form the door, came the reply, "Come in." Sam peeked through the door and said," Hey boss. The new girl's here." 

    "Okay. Send her in." Sam turned towards Nandini and asked her to go in and left. Nandini meekly entered the cabin. The anxiety was back. Even if she knew that her boss wasn't going to try anything on her,she couldn't shake off her fears.She looked up and the man seating in fornt of her gave her a friendly smile.She felt herself relax a little she said," hello sir.My name is Nandini and I m the new employee." The man said ," hii Nandini my name is Akash,let's discuss your work schedule and the salary and afterwards you can start your work." They discussed about her salary and work for sometime and when she was about to leave when he suddenly said,"oo yes! I forgot to tell you that we are having a dress code here and Sam will hand you the dress and assign an employee locker."Nandini agreed and left the cabin

MALHOTRA INDUSTRIES 

            Here in the office There are people scattered randomly chit chatting with each other, there is hustle bustle all around  as if the employee are not in the office but at their  their home. And our poor Aman is busy finding the culprint of this morning debacle. 

     After sometime, a black sports car enters  in the office premises . Guards at gate quickly run towards the car, and open the door and there stands MANIK MALHOTRA , wearing his black avaitors ,he removes them gives it to gaurd ,and threw the car keys towards the watch man , giving him the hint to do the parking....

       In the office somebody see's him entering into the building,and he warns everyone that the boss is about to enter, hearing this everyone goes towards their respective desk and starts working,and simultaneously kept checking whether they were dressed properly or not.Some girls start doing their touch up ,while boys start fixing their ties,and when they are done Manik enters. 

MANIK 

           When Manik entered ,he saw that the  receptionist was giving him  a filthy smile and said," good morning",he just ignored her and went in the lift,and thought how the receptionist is always trying to flirt with him. But he would always ignore her because he had a policy,that he never fucks his employees, because later on they could cause you trouble . His chain of thoughts were broken by the ping of elevator indicating that he has reached his floor I.e 20th floor.

        Coming out of the the elevator he saw that Aman was not on his place.He got irritated and after  reaching his cabin first he did is,he called Aman and within a couple of minutes Aman was standing in front of him,and asked,"Is the file ready??" and Aman just said,"y..Yes sir",than he asked whether he found out the guys who deleted the file asked.Aman said,"no s..Sir we are still looking into it,". 

       Listening to this, his anger returned with full force and he exploded ,"than what the hell have you been doing this morning!!!,and on top of that you were not on your place when I came." "Sorry s..Sir I will find him today." Replied Aman.Manik said ,"ok but ,he has to be found today itself either by hook or by crook,now let's go for meeting.I have the file with me.The conference room is ready ,right?? Aman replied ,"yes sir,it is." Meeting got over after 1 hrs and Manik came out having his coocky smirk ,which said that usual he had cracked the deal,but he was still frustrated as  a the guy was not yet found.

           So to relax his mind after a stress full morning,he went to his favorite cafe ,which was just across the road and he knew everyone there as he was Their regular customer.As soon as he entered,he sat on his usual place and got engrossed in reading his mails.He did not bothered looking up at the waitress who came to take his order.He just said to her ,"get me the usual."The waitress said in a meek voice that," but  sir ,I don't know your usual order." On hearing this his head shot up and was about to shout when he saw that the waitress was new.He looked at her from toe to head and noticed that she was really very hot.He asked ,"what is your name??" The waitress replied in a small  voice ,"I m Nandini.Sorry I don't know your usual order,as I m new here."

              Manik replied ,"we'll, miss Nandini my usual order is black coffee with two sugar with a blue berry muffin.You do well to remember that."listening this order she just said ok and went away...

So here is the manan meet...Hope you guys like it....

If there is any mistake,then plzz do forgive...

Guys tujokahe teaser is been out ...Plzz go and do visit the site teaser is amazing ....Can't wait till full video to come that is tomorrow....

Link for the teaser https://youtu.be/SOUlJzRKCXE

Edited by SuPeRnOvA_08