CHAPTER 26!

Happy reading!!!

Support me on inkitt....

             "s..si...sir, the guy who was talking with neyonika ma'am, was sa....satis....Satish, the guy from finance department" Manik leaned on his chair, paper weight was rolling in his hand, he was quitely listening Aman, throwing the paper weight, he turned his attention towards Aman "call that guy here, he should be here, within 5 minutes"

               Aman nodded and started making call, whereas Manik dailed Nandini "Ms Murthy! I want you to bring, Mr sharma's file, along with that the file stating the progress of the project".

               Nandini after taking Manik's permission, entered inside and handed the file to manik, she stood there only, waiting for Manik's next order. "Ms mu.." Manik's talk was haulted, by the knock on the door he allowed the person to enter.

              Manik got confused on seeing the unknown person and glanced at Aman "now who is he?" "S...sir he..he is the one, Satish the..." "Oo! so you are Mr Satish, have a seat" Satish immediately sat, somewhere he was happy as he thought Manik would praise him.

             "Satish! coming straight to point, what information you leaked to neyonika?" "sir I...I do...don't know, what are you talking about" his answer did nothing, but made Manik's anger to arose "don't lie to me, I know the truth, just waiting for you to spill it, tell me fast otherwise I will loose my paitence, and I don't know what I will do.

              Let me tell you, I hate liars, specially those who lie because of neyonika" Satish got scared and decided to spill the beans, "s...sir forgive me please, I didn't wanted to do, but I was in need of money and she offered me, that's why I gave her information"

            "bloddy bastard!" Trio fliched on hearing Manik's loud voice "if you were in need of money, you would have approached me, not neyonika" "sir I was about to, but she manipulated me, she said you won't give me" Manik fisted his hand under the table, "what information you gave? " "S...si....sir she was asking about, how much we invest were we invest, how much we get in return and,  she was asking about your upcoming projects"

               "and you gave her each n every detail?" "No sir, I only handle the list of companies who want to invest in us, who want to collab with us, so she is having only that much information, also she is having the list of our upcoming projects" Manik rubbed his temple in order to calm himself, he started getting headache due to all this issue.

                "get lost, you are fired!" "S...si...sir please don't do this, ple.... pleas..please sir, I know I have committed mistake, but sir please forgive me, please sir I was in need of money..I.."

               "I don't give a flying fuck, just get lost from here, you betrayed me! do you even realized what you have done? she can leak that information in market, and than every thing will be messed up. Companies before collaborating can backout, because of media pressure.

               On top of that she is also knowing our upcoming projects, great! Wait a second how did you got the list of upcoming projects? It's not handled by finance Department, infact list of upcoming projects and meeting is with secretary." Manik's eyes widened "Nandini and Aman!"