CHAPTER 34( full part)

Happy reading!!!

Support me on inkitt!!!

               Nandini stirred a bit in sleep, sunrays falling on her face, which was making her skin to glow. She turned to the otherside to ignore the sunrays, but it resulted the rays to fall on her back, seems like they were determined to wake up her.

            Turning from one side to another, nandini frustratedly got up, stretched her arms yawningly. Nandini turned her eye balls, and her eyes met with manik's. Who was smiling, standing in front of mirror, buttoning up his shirt. "Why are you smiling?"

                 When manik was done with his work, he turned towards nandini, strolling toward the window he closed the curtains, and sat beside nandini. "Because the way you were getting irritated was worth to watch, you were looking extremely cute"

             "seriously? Here I want to sleep more and you" "ok don't get worked up early morning, get up we need to go to doctor for regular check-up, after that I will drop you home, and than heed towards the office" "but now I am feeling good, why to visit doctor and yes I won't take holiday"

                "Nandini, at least one normal checkup is needed, and you will come with me, no discussions on it. About coming to office, than my cupcake you are taking an off, it's my order" "fine!"

              Nandini pouted, manik was about to place a kiss on her pout, but she pushed his face and jogged in the bathroom, whereas manik made an annoyed face.

             Nandini after taking shower came outside, and saw the room to be completely empty, she saw pair of clothes on the bed, she immediately picked that pair and rushed inside the closet, wearing a fresh pair of plazzo and kurti, with some matching accessories, she came outside, combed her hair, this time she tied some hair and rest she left open.

              Nandini exited the room, and with slow baby steps she descended the stairs, she came in living room but unfortunately the room was empty, that's when she heard some voice coming from outside, following the voice she went into that direction, and saw a dinning table was being set near the pool, breakfast was being arranged there, and rest fab5 were talking and having their breakfast.

                Manik's eyes stopped at nandini, with his eyes he gestured her to come, but she stayed there only, looking down. Manik nodded his head in disbelief, seeing her being still shy "One sec guys, I will be back" manik got up and went towards nandini, rest fab4 starred at manik.

              Manik came towards nandini, "you look beautiful" nandini murmured a small "thank you" while manik kissed her forehead, holding her hand he brought her near them, he himself made her sit beside him. "Hii nandini, how are you?"

              "I am fine cabir sir" other chuckled on hearing nandini, while she frowned "come on nandini, don't Call me sir, am I that old? No right, than please call me cabir" "I know that you are not that old, but I am not comfortable, you are my sir's friend, so indirectly I should also call you sir" "but..."

              "Cabir Chuck it, she won't listen, I also told her to call me manik, but she is stuck at sir only" "Oo so now the train has stopped till taking the name, hmm" mutkti and alya both gave teasing smirks to manik and nandini, making them blush as hell.

              "Wait a second, yesterday you both were in same room, so did something happened, I mean you know..." Both manik and nandini's eyes went wide, they both starred at each other, yesterday's event flashed in their mind, a deep red shade appeard on their face, covering up manik glared at mukti and alya.

              "Shut up guys, and yes mukti nothing like that happened, now will you all shut up and eat, I and nandini need to attend office" "yas sure, after all you will find ways, to spend time with yourr nandinii" manik glared at cabir, while nandini blushed hard, "cabirrr!"

              "Ok, ok sorry" "good for you." after having breakfast, manik and nandini droved off towards the doctor, while rest fab4 went to pack their bags as their mini vacation was done, and it was time to get back to work. 

               Manik glanced at nandini, who was starring outside since the time they have left the farmhouse, manik parked the car, in one side of road, and held her hand, taking nandin's attention, she starred at manik, with a confused frown on her face.

               "What happened cupcake, from the time we have left the farmhouse, you haven't spoken a word, what happened? tell me" nandini lowered her eyes, and starred at their entwined hands, "it's just that, I..I am upset, because of me ri...rish..rishab is still unknown, I am such a bad sister I don't even know about his whereabout"

                "nandini, first upon remove this from your mind that it's completely your fault, listen you we're not knowing about their intentions, so how could you predict that rishab is there, they always fooled you, so in this it's not your fault it's their fault ok" nandini just nodded and again starred outside, while manik sighed.

How was the chapter?

Do give your precious reviews and comments...

Hope you guys are loving this track?

Thank you!!!