CHAPTER 16

Hello guys ...

Here is the update...

Now-a-days heard about parth being in kzk2 don't know whether the news is true or not but I guess it is, not sure...

Happy reading.... Sorry for keeping you guys waiting

"is sir really in relationship?" A lone tear escaped from her glossy eyes, which were full of water, just by thinking about her own question. She was feeling pain, which was unbearable it was like someone broke her heart, she was not understanding her feelings, she wanted to meet Manik, see him through her eyes, have conversation with him, hug him and what not. But alas she knew somewhere this was not possible, things were not in her control.

Nandini got headache due to all this thinking, she took drug but they didn't showed effect, getting frustrated Nandini packed get belongings and left to her home. On reaching home, she dropped all her belongings carelessly and straight away went to take shower, after shower when Nandini came outside, she saw grace sitting in front of her with a stern face, as if demanding for an explanation.

"Maa___" "answer the question, which I want to hear from your mouth" Nandini sighed sadly "to...today on news channel I saw sir, he was looking very happy, happy is the small word which I would describe he was beyond happy. I have never ever seen him smiling this much, that too real smile.

He attended a event yesterday with his family or friends I don't know. I saw he was having special attachment towards the girls, but a very special towards a girl named umm muk...mukti mukti vardhan. He hugg.... hugged her kis.... kissed her on forehead, she thanked him specially in front of whole media at the end. At night they celebrated their success and that girl alya she was in someone's arm but mukti was in s.... sir's arms. He settled her in his car and kissed her forehead again."

"So? what you want to say?" till now Nandini was standing near window, her back facing grace "me..media asked one question, is Manik Malhotra and mukti vardhan in relationship? I don't know why I felt bad, everything was roaming in my mind like a strom, being not able to handle all this I came home" Tear escaped from her eyes, she herself knew how difficult it was for her to tell everything, each word she spoke flashed in her mind like a movie .

"Nandini, come here" Nandini went and sat beside grace she didn't hide her tears infact let them fall, she knew grace was there to handle her.

Grace wiped her tears and said "you know, I thought you will able to recognize this feelings, but somewhere deep down you are so messed up, that you are not able to recognize your own feelings, you are not recognizing the signs which your heart is giving you, you are in LOVE NANDINI WITH MANIK" she gasped loudly, not believing what grace uttered " how is this possible? Maa I...I"

"relax I know you are confused let me clear it for you, tell me now a days whom do you miss a lot? Manik ya rishhab?" "S...sir Maa i___" "about whom do you think when you are eating?" "s...sirr" "about whom do you think, when you are alone?" "sir" "bcoz of whom you got strength of working in company" "sir"

"Bcoz of whom your attack stopped, and who was the person to handle it" "sir" she almost chocked on her answer. "See you love him, there are many more other reasons of loving Manik, I am not saying that you don't love rishhab, it's just first you use to think only of rishhab, now you have started thinking a lot more of Manik. Your priority changed, tho not fully but still they changed. This is love Nandini, love is something which forces you to think of that Person only, our whole world starts revolving around that person only, what he likes? what is he doing? what he don't like and what not. "