CHAPTER 20

If my account gets deleted than you guys can read this story on inkitt..., Also if I will be opening new account on Wattpad I will inform on inkitt...

For inkitt link, message me!!!

This chapter is very special...
Hint:- realization of love❤️❤️..

For whole chapter, message me I will give you guys, INKITT LINK....

Perlpayal, this is for you, I don't know your Wattpad username.... otherwise I would have tagged you!!!

Very thanks for your honest comment perlpayal ....but you know what ? You are not obliged to read this story(what you term as crap)...no one has forced you to read it ....and please be decent while commenting i will not tolerate it....and about the story i will write anyhow i want ... its all about MY IMAGINATION thats why its called fiction right? and about the updates people can be busy ...i take out time from my busy schedule just to write the story ..some times i may be late i accept that....and If you don't like it then don't read it....

And yes guys if you think this story and the story line is crap than do leave it, I am not forcing you guys to read it.....you guys can give your honest reply, but insulting my story and my work is not tolerable.....

Do give your precious review which really helps me to improve...

Happy reading!!!

"Any idea! how much I missed you?" Manik digged his face into Nandini's neck, inhaling her scent, one hand on her thighs and other grabbing her waist securely, not letting her move from his lap. "I....I don't know, umm....ahh" she moaned in pure pleasure by throwing her head back, when he sucked some amount of her skin...

Rest part on inkitt.....

Guys I have also made an account on Instagram... There also I have given the Inkitt link, if you want go there and you can click on the link to read the full chapter...

After reading the whole chapter give your precious review, comments and likes

Also share the story... And plz support on inkitt 😊😊