CHAPTER 23!

I have uploaded my another story of Manan, whose story concept is different, hope guys will love it, please do give it a try...  

BILLIONAIRE'S LOVE is the story's name, check my profile..

Happy reading!!!

      "Manik you here? We thought you left" "ya alya, actually guys I want to tell you guys something" Manik sat on his chair, nervousness was clearly visible on his face, looking at it everyone got confused.

          "I want to tell you guys, that I am falling for a girl!" hearing Manik, everyone's eyes went wide, they were not able to digest what they heard, even cabir was shocked. He knew Manik would tell fab4, but he was not sure that Manik will tell this early.

          "Really buddy! that's a good news, who is that girl?" dhruv's voice brought everyone out of their land.  "Leave all that, congratulations! I am damn happy!!!" mukti jumped on him, so did alya, where as boys remain at back.

          "So finally! Manik MALHOTRA, is in love" "mukti please! it's not love, I said I am falling" "but--" mukti was cut by cabir "Chuck it, you yourself will realize it, now do the honor of telling the girl's name" "umm Nandini, my secretary"

          "really! that cute girl, I am already in love with her, she is perfect for you Manik" "thanks Alya!" "muku, won't you say anything?" "I would like to test her" "mukti please don't, lots of things have happened which you don't know.

           Nandini is not talking to me, I have committed a mistake, which I am trying to mend, and from today I am taking the step. You know she has the capacity, to wrap Manik malhotra on her finger.

           When she cries I feel like, my heart is crying, when she make that pout, I feel like kissing her, hell out of it. She is the beauty, you know first time when I saw her I wanted her on my bed, but as the things proceeded I came to know, she is not bed material she is something.

           I tried not to think about her, I thought she is also like neyonika, but no she proved, that she is not like neyonika, she is princess who is locked in her own world, "

          mukti and others had tears on hearing Manik, they were sure Manik was in love, just the thing remaining was him to accept. "You are wipped Manik!" "true" "only for her alya, only for her" they all had group hug.

            Breaking the hug Manik said "ok! so I guess now I should leave. I am planning of taking Nandini to breakfast" "oo! Breakfast date" Manik blushed hard on hearing cabir's statement, but covered it up with his glare "guys please" everyone laughed on him. 

            "Angela opened the door of her apartment, only to be shocked to see Manik standing in front of her, sweet smile and smirk playing on his lip "you here! Any work?" "where is Nandini? I am here to pick her" smile appeared on her face, and she gave Manik way, to enter the apartment, which Manik did immediately.

            Angela pointed towards Nandini's room, enough indication for Manik to know about Nandini. Manik went there hurridely only to hault at the door, admiring Nandini, who was busy fixing her hair, she had her formal shirt on, with skirt reaching her knees, hugging her body.