CHAPTER 25!

Happy reading!!!

Full chapter, support me on inkitt
            Nandini relished her cupcakes, whereas Manik kept starring her, he was so lost in her, that he even forgot about neyonika's fasisco. "Done! they were so yummy, you missed it" Manik smiled at her and shooked his head, on her childish nature "well! you didn't even gave me" "liar! I offered you"

            "let me enlighten it, you offered me unwillingly!" Nandini immediately glanced at her shoes embarrassely, to which Manik laughed on her. Manik payed for the breakfast, they both left the cafe and started their journey towards the office.

           Manik's car haulted at the signal, at the same time his phn ranged, lowering the Volume of music system, he answered the call "Manik Malhotra!" shiver ran through Nandini's body, when she heard him saying his own name. 

            Nandini just starred Manik, at the same the signal turned green, making their journey to start again. The way Manik's lips moved while talking, the moment of his hands, while driving the frown on his forehead, indeed Nandini had fallen too hard for this man.

              Manik disconnected the call and turned towards Nandini, only to found her starring him, "Nandini what happened? what are you looking at?" she didn't answered just starred him, smiling like a fool, he too grinned, on learning that she is lost into him.

             Keeping his focus on the road, Manik took Nandini's hand, and kissed the back of it and sucked the skin hardly, which brought Nandini out of her dream, she tried to take her hand back, but he didn't allowed her, to which she blushed hard. "Pl... please"

            "what please! Sometimes back you were lost in me, so I thought why not to bring you back, now I am not leaving this hand, otherwise you will again get lost in me" Nandini blushed hard on hearing manik.

              All the while Nandini's eyes were casted down, her cheeks flushed in red, she was trying to free her hand, but Manik didn't allowed her, finally giving up she sighed and closed her eyes, while leaning on her seat.

              Whole journey Manik didn't left her hand, and kept kissing her time to time, sometime bitting it softly, leaving his teeth mark of her hand, whereas Nandini was giving tough competition to tomatoes. Parking the car in the office's parking, Manik held Nandini's another hand, kissed it and left her both hand.

               Nandini immediately took it back still blushing, "next time you won't get lost in me, if you will, than next time it won't be your hand but" Manik made her face him, and traced her lips with his thumb, "your this sweet juicy lips, and that time I won't be driving the car it would be Mike, so till we reach the distination, I will keep kissing you, will just give you time to breath for few minutes"

              Nandini didn't uttered a word, she just freed herself and left the car, blushingly with Manik following her. Nandini was about to enter in general lift, when Manik stopped her "Ms Murthy! in lift, I need to have a word with you" she frowned on hearing his bossy time, glancing at the other employees who were waiting for her step inside, she just nodded and entered in Manik's special lift.

              Once the door of lift were closed, Manik pinned Nandini to the lift making her gasp, he parted her legs by pushing his leg in between her thighs, and secured her hands in between his, entwining their hand he brought his face closer to her, for a second he left her hand and stopped the lift and again trapped her, both of their hot breath fanning on each other,

              "Nandini please! just one kiss, I am carving for it, please cupcake" "o...ok..okay" after getting her approval, in a fraction of second his lips attacked her. Manik moved more into her, Nandini gasped when his lower touched her, taking the opportunity he slided his tounge inside her.

                Leaving Nandini's hand, Manik entered his hand into her hair, and pulled her, further deepening the kiss, whereas she held his shoulder, stopping herself from collapsing, and tried to match his speed. Manik kept sucking Nandini's lips, he even tasted the cupcakes, he explored every bit of her mouth, after good 10 minutes they both parted unwillingly, due to lack of oxygen.

                 Nandini was about to collapse, when Manik held her by waist, pulling her more towards him, she rested her head on his chest and hands on his broad shoulders, while his hand were on her waist and other on her shoulder. Once Manik found Nandini's breath normal, he pulled back, "better" she just nodded, while he smiled and kissed her forehead.

                "Nandini, we are in office. I want to tell you that, I will get back to Manik Malhotra, so in office we will act as professional ok! That means you will receive punishment also, if you got late, so don't get angry ok!" "so does this kiss also come in professionalism?"

               "Cupcake! you know right I was not able to control myself, ok let's do like this, once I reach my cabin, we will be back to square one ok?"  Nandini narrowed her eyes, and glared Manik "always you think about your benefits"

                Manik smirked and came closer to Nandini, grabbing her waist he pulled her towards him, whereas her eyes went wide on seeing his smirk, she tried to free herself but his grip was tight, sighing she starred into his eyes and raised her eyebrows. Manik slightly pushed Nandini back towards the wall of the lift, came more closer to her, he went near her ear and wispered,

              "I am a businessman afterall, I will always think about my benefit Ms Murthy" he bit her earlobe slightly making her moan. Manik went back to his position while starring Nandini, where she stood lost, her eyes closed. "Nandini" she immediately opened her eyes and saw him standing away from her, she starred down, embarrassed on her own act, cursing her in mind.

            "I...I do.... don't" "chill! it's ok, I understand afterall, no one can resist Manik Malhotra's charm" she mimicriped Manik, making him to laugh loudly. Manik resumed the lift, and soon they reached their floor, reminding once again Nandini about the professionalism, he went to his cabin, and called Aman immediately.

How was the chapter?

Give your review and comment ❤️

If possible share this story to your friends!

Thank you❤️❤️