CHAPTER 7

Hello people!!!

Sorry I know I am very late sorry 

But here I am with new long update  

Hope you guys like do comment and vote ...

If there's any mistake do forgive

Bye bye enjoy reading !!! 

        New morning new plans in manik's mind for Nandini,  and for Nandini new hope ....

        Nandini got ready and went downstairs , sitting on the dining table, she was thinking how to tell maa about her new job, that too in company she was fighting with her fingers lost in her thoughts when maa came with breakfast and saw her lost so she shook her by her shoulder and asked "Nandu what happened baby ?? Why are you soo lost ??" 

      " Nothing maa it's just that I want to tell you something"said nandini "ya say I am listening"replied maa "maa , I want to tell you that I Got new job in a company, the cafe in which I use to work I left that job and accepted the company's offer" said nandini in low voice yet confidently so that maa doesn't doubt her hearing this maa said "what!! Y did you left the cafe's job and accepted the company's offer, you know what happened last time and you only made decision of not working in any company , and as far as I know you didn't even applied in any company than how come they can offer you job ??".  

         Hearing maa's question she got starled and thought "Nandu think fast , otherwise maa will definately catch your lie oo God where have you got me into now what should I answer her "  coming out of her thoughts she replied "maa you were not knowing, I had also submitted my resume in a company , it's just I didn't told you because I thought you would stop me ,and I also know what happened last time it's just that I want to overcome my fear that's it". Maa got suspicious by her answer but she also know that, now Nandini has grown up she would eventually come and tell her the truth at right time so bushing around  the topic she said "ok as you wish , do what ever you want I am happy  that at least after so many years you are trying to overcome your fear , keep it up and ya remember one thing I am always with you no matter what you can tell me anything ok" Nandini noded her head ever so cutely and said "okie !! Now please feed me Breakfast,  I want to eat by your hands ,I am really very hungry" smiling at her cute demand  maa just nooded and started feeding her . After  having breakfast she left the place taking maa's blessings and maa left for seeing the children . 

         Here very own Manik Malhotra is sleeping on his king size bed , mouth half parted and his hair Falling on his face making him look sexy as hell, at that time only Nandini entered his room and sat beside him and started waking him . She said by caressing his hair "sir wake up see it's 8:00 am and by 9:00 am you should be in office " Manik opened his eyes, smiled  appeared on his face by seeing Nandini there he was smiling seeing Nandini making cute pout and talking to herself , when Nandini saw him smiling her mouth went wide open she said "you are smiling !! get up"and started poking his shoulder . Manik whose back was facing her rolled on the bed causing his duvet to slip little , she gasp when she saw that he was bare chest  she was about to say something Manik pulled her towards him and again rolled causing her to be beneath him ,she was just looking at him with wide eyes. 

        He chuckled seeing her before she could say something his lips found hers ,they hovered and skimmed the surface ,melting into a skinny puddle of passion more , after sometime their mouths parted , both were panting heavily , when he said "I like it finally you learned it , I must say you are a good learner saying so his lips made their way towards her neck he bite her causing her to yell in pain ,when he said "name baby I want to hear my name and ya from now onwards you will call me Manik enough of this Mr Malhotra hmm" she just nodded her head .