CHAPTER 28!

Happy reading

Are you guys loving the story so far?

              Manik dailed Mike, and called him to his cabin. "Sir, you called?" "Mike, where is Nandini? Did you saw her going out of the premises?" "Sir, Nandini ma'am had left the premises, at morning only, nearly at 11:30 "

            "what! she left this early, contact the guards who are guarding Nandini's house, and ask them weather Nandini had reached her apartment or not?"  Mike enquired about Nandini, and came to know that nandini didn't went to her home. 

            Mike informed the same to manik, who got thrilled on knowing the information. No doubt, indeed he was hell worried about Nandini, afterall she had left the office early, and till now she has not reached home, than where might she be?.

           "Sir, we can find Nandini's location, by tracing her mobile" Manik ran his hand frustratedly, in his hair "no we can't! her phn is switched off, god where should I find her?" he was pacing to and fro, thinking about places, where Nandini might be. He immediately picked his vallet, stuffed in his back pocket and rushed outside.

            Manik occupied the driving seat, and drooved off the Malhotra industries premises, with a following Mike. Manik's car haulted abruptly in front of orphanage and he enquired about Nandini to the guards, but there he received negative answer, he banged his car bonnet frustratedly, "where did she went?." 

               Manik again sat in the car and drooved, he was driving his car, speedily when someone came infront of his car

Manik abruptly applied the break, but the damage was already done, the car had been, slightly hit the person resulting the person to kiss the ground.

             Manik hastily got down from the car, Mike too got down and followed Manik. "Listen, are you o... Nandini!" Manik immediately kneeled down, and saw Nandini in dihealved state, her first two shirt buttons were undone, hairs freezy, cheeks showing print of fingers, wrist reddish and a fresh flowing blood from forehead due to car accident.

           "Na... Nandini get up Nandini, Mike! see sh....she is not waking up" "sir please don't panic, let's take her home she needs to be treated" "yaa." Manik immediately picked Nandini in his arms and sat inside the car, while Mike drooved the car.

            "Nandini, hey get up, baby please wake up for me, please Nan.." "sir, I guess we should go to farmhouse, I have already informed the doctor, because if we took her to hospital than media will see, and it can cause lots of controversy to take place" Manik just nodded, he was busy engrossed in waking Nandini up. 

              As soon as Mike stopped the car, Manik immediately got down from car and dashed inside the house, he saw fab 4 sitting partying among themselves. As cabir's eyes fell on Manik, he immediately rushed towards him followed by rest "Manik! what happened to Nandini?"

              "I don't know, she came in front of my car, i...I don't know how i hit her, trust me I didn't wanted to but, I..I " "Manik relax you are panicking, first take Nandini upstairs, and tell me have you called doctor?" "Ya mukti Mike has called him, let me take her upstairs" he took Nandini to his room, and placed her gently on the bed. While others, closed the curtains and switched on the A/c.

             "Sir, the doctor!" Mike escorted the doctor till the bedroom, informing Manik he stood side by. Manik too gave doctor, some space to examine Nandini. The Doctor cleaned Nandini's forehead from where the blood was ozing, and banded it. He was about to remove the duet, when Manik stopped him.

              Manik went towards Nandini, sat beside her, blocking the doctor's view, removing the quilt, he buttoned up her shirt, while rest fab4 smiled on seeing his protectiveness. He stood up and signaled doctor to do his work, doctor examined her wounds and applied the ointment, he even gave one injection in order to subside the pain.

              "Mr Malhotra, she will wake up by two three hours, after that give her something to eat it, seems like she had fainted too, due to weakness. And the forehead wound, will be cleared by two three weeks. Bring her tommorow to my hospital, to change the banded, and here are some medicine which she need to consume after taking dinner."

              Manik thanked the doctor, while Mike escorted him till the entrance and went to bring Nandini's medicine. "Manik! don't worry she will be fine, ok " "hope so buddy, because since morning she was not in office, I don't know where she was, and now I am found her in this state" "Manik Don't take tension, once she wakes up you ask her, " Manik just nodded and they all hugged Manik.

            "Muku let's go and make some food for Nandini, I am sure she will be hungry, once she wakes up" "yes, you are right let's go" "hold on girls, I don't want Nandini to land in hospital bed, so stop! we will tell chef to prepare"." How mean cabir, Manik do you think we are that bad? " "well alya you guys are so.."

             "just shut up!" both of them shouted and left from there, Making the boys to Chuck. "Ok Manik, you take care of your Nandini, dhruv let's make the girls cool, otherwise Nandini won't be able to eat anything" dhruv and cabir left from there while Manik sat beside Nandini. 

Manik had changed himself in vest and shorts, and was sitting beside Nandini working on his laptop, after each and every 15 minutes, he use to check her and kiss her forehead. 

How was the chapter?

Do give your review and comment.