CHAPTER 24!

Happy reading ( full part)

Support me on inkitt...

For link message me

               Manik and Nandini's trance was broken by the waitress, who was giving slutry smile to Manik, "yes, what can i get you sir?" she royally ignored Nandini, which pissed Nandini even more and she got more angry on Manik.

            Whereas Manik rolled his eyes on hearing the, extra not so sweet voice of the waitress. "Scrambled egg toast, and a chicken sandwich. Nandini what you will go for" "she is asking you! not me why should I answer" Nandini huffed and turned her attention to the other side.

           Manik chuckled on hearing her complaint, well he kinda found that cute. "Okay! Nandini I am asking you, what would you have?" She didn't answered just kept looking at other side. Manik signalled that waitress to leave, which she did unwinllingly.

            Manik got up and sat beside Nandini, he came little closer to her side and elbow her "Don't spoil your mood because of her, and you did knew I am not gonna give her any kind of attention, it's only you! nowadays who grabs my attention" Nandini blushed on hearing him, she controlled her blush by bitting her lower lips.

            "Yes! don't even bite it, I guess I have that right" "I have not yet forgiven you, so you don't have that right" Manik's face was worthwatching on hearing her reply. "Soon! you will forgive me I am sure about it, now will you tell me what would you have" "no! call her I myself will place the order," Manik called the waitress again, while Nandini eyed Manik on seeing their closeness.

             Manik pleaded her through eyes to let him sit, beside her but she nodded in no. Sighing defeatedly, he went back to his seat. One thing was sure, only Nandini Murthy had the power to wrap Manik Malhotra in her fingers, if he won't follow her, than she would back out, which he can't afford.

            Manik had reached a particular level, where there was no turning back, he at any cost want Nandini in his life, he want her to lit his world, by her small small technique. Manik has confidence that Nandini is not like other girls, and he was glad about it. She is that innocent soul, who is trapped in her own world, where there are no evils, only her and her princess castle.

              Manik know anyone can take Nandini's advantage without her knowing. He want her to be strong, but at the same time he don't want the Innocence to go away, he want to protect her. He wanted to become her knight who will protect, just like he wanted she to shine for him, just like bright stars.

             "Yes! what would you like to have sir, for your sister" both of their eyes widened, on hearing her. "I am not his sister" Nandini's abrupt statement brought them out of their world. Manik starightened and coughed a little to gain their attention, turning his attention towards the waitress

              "you don't need to know, what's our connection, and yes! she is definitely not my sister" "bring me cupcakes!" the waitress scrunched her nose, but smiled fakely "ma'am at this time, we don't serve cupcakes, we serve at evening" "but, I want that only" Nandini cribbed while looking at Manik, he smiled and blinked his eyes "bring the cupcake"

              "but si..." "Do you want me to have a talk with your manager? which I am sure won't be good for you" "no sir, I... I am sorry, cupcake will be here, anything else?" "Nandini you are eating cupcake, but before that you have to eat proper breakfast" "but I don't want to" "if I am calm, that doesn't mean I can't get angry, do you want that?" hearing Manik's stren voice she got scared and nodded in no, gone was the sweet Manik.

             Well when it comes to Nandini's health, he is strict as he is now well aware of her eating junk food habbits . "I will have French toast" "if it would have been french kiss? I would have lovingly given that" Manik murmurmed to himself.  "Did you said something? sir!" "No" the waitress after taking order went from there.

              They had their breakfast, with Nandini complaining Manik about how can he eat such things, and Manik making her understand, the importance of healthy food, whose explanation went over Nandini's head, she was just listening to satisfy Manik, otherwise she knew he will get angry.

             Nandini was having her cupcakes, whereas Manik was just starring her, there were 4 cupcake in her plates, though she wanted more but Manik didn't allowed, which made her sad but she gave up. 

            Now Nandini was having her cupcakes, letting the moans to escape from her mouth, making the situation difficult for Manik. Manik's phn ranged, which made him to break his starring session, and Nandini to stop her eating. Seeing Aman's call, Manik gestured Nandini to continue and answered the call

            "speak, I remember telling you, only call me when it's important so what is it? and yes it better be important otherwise you know me" "si...sir ne...neyo.... neyonika ma'am wa....was here, I sa...saw she was talking to one guy from the finance department. I tried to reach her, but before that she left and the guy too"

              Manik got angry on hearing neyonika's name, but because of Nandini he tried to stayed calm, but failed miserably "search about that guy, when I will be there I want you with the detailed information about the guy. Rest I will see what to do" "o..ok"

            Manik disconnected the call and closed his eyes to calm himself, his hands were fisted, clearly indicating he was controlling not to mess the things. Whereas Nandini starred him confusingly, she understood he was angry, so to calm him, she scaredly kept her hand on his hand, which made Manik to open his eyes in a jerk.

             Manik starred at her, while she gasped on seeing his blood shades eyes. "Wh...what ha.... happened?" "Nothing" he turned his attention to otherside, and tried to take his hand back, but she held it tightly, next act of Nandini stunned Manik, but also calmed him.

             Nandini took his closed fist, opened it and kissed the back of his both hand, turning them she kissed his both plams. "We should not remove our anger on ourselves, see what you have done" he starred at his hands, there were nail mark on his palm.

            Whereas Nandini forgot that she was angry, on seeing his eyes, she knew he was in pain but what she was unknown to it. "Here, take it they are really tasty" Nandini offered Manik her cupcakes, which she didn't did till now because they are her favorite, she sharing them is impossible.

             Manik just nodded in no, "you have it, I am feeling better now" she got happy, on knowing she will be eating her cupcakes alone, "are you sure?" "offcourse, and i know you don't want to share them, but still to divert my mind you are doing, but trust me that's not needed. You are hear in front of me, your presence is enough to calm me down"

              Nandini blushed on hearing manik and just ate her remaining cupcakes, while Manik chuckled on seeing her flushed face.

How was the chapter?

Next chapter is amazing, some romance is up!

Please do share this story, and give your precious review and comment!!!

Thank you, love you❤️❤️!!!