CHAPTER 37 & wattys😍 (full)

Happy reading!!!

Support me on inkit...

              It's said, for money a person can go to any extend. In accquiring that money, he even forget his own family, than be it their child or anyone. Same was with neyonika. She was blinded, she only wanted money, fame, property that's it, nothing else. 

PROPERTY PAPER

"I Manik Malhotra! son Raj Malhotra, duely transfer all my assets i.e my mansion, fram houses, Malhotra industries, hotels etc to my biological mother Neyonika Malhotra. Etc...."

               Neyonika read the papers, at the end Raj's was furious, he was struggling to get rid of that ropes, so that he himself would chock neyonika to death.

              "Easy raj, easy! why are you even trying? you know right, you can't" "neyonika, trust me, one chance, if I get that I will kill you" "my, my! so many dreams raj you know, this dream of yours to kill me,will be a dream only" "We will see, btw neyonika are you that fool, I mean do you really think manik will sign this papers? will he listen to you?"

              "Raj don't worry, after all why I have kept you alive, by using you I will make him sign the papers" "you will regret neyonika you will" "we will see!" "don't worry Mr Malhotra, if we didn't get manik's sign, than we have another way" neyonika and raj, turned their head towards the source of voice, "harshad come inside, what news have you got for me. Did you got that project?"

              Occupying the seat in front of neyonika, harshad nodded in no which made neyonika furious. "You dumb! how could you loose that project, it would have been so profitable for us" "neyonika, though I have lost the project, but I got something important in my hand" "and what is it?" "Manik malhotra's weakness"

                Neyonika's eyes widened on hearing harshad, because manik Malhotra having weakness, is something next to impossible. "Really?, as far as I knew he is not having any weakness, than what are you talking about?" "Well, few hours back, when the conference got over, manik was outside waiting for someone, and than I saw he was hugging a girl, once the girl left he was just starring her."

               "Now that's interesting, did you hear that Raj, you know, if manik didn't agree, than I will use this girl. I am sure this girl will be also greedy for money, let's go harshad" neyonika and harshad left the place, while Raj went into deep thoughts. "If there is girl into manu's life, than I am sure she might be really very special. What happened to Manu, after that I am sure he might not believe in love only, and if this girl has audacity to make place in manik's life, than I am sure she is not behind money. God please keep my son safe, away from neyonika and her dirty deeds"  

               With slow steps, manik approached nandini, who was sitting in a corner, shivering, her knees till her chest, her face burried between her knees, and hair covering her. Nandini was sobbing, silently, shifting more into the curtains. Trying her best to hide herself from the world.

              Manik's eyes got teary on seeing her in this state, he was seeing her second time, but still his heart broked on seeing her condition. Manik kneeled in front of nandini, and called her but got no response, she was lost in her own world. Manik shaked her Little, when nandini jerked his hand, and went more into the curtains, she was just repeating one line.

               "don't touch me, don't touch me" gathering courage manik tried again but failed miserably, this happened two three times, getting enough of it, he pulled nandini towards him, who was trying her best to free herself, she was still unknwon of her surrounding, for her she was in her past, where she was in the cabin and a guy was forcing her.

               "Let me go, don't touch me, let me go!" she was comtinously murmuring same thing, "nandini! Look at me, it's me manik" but still nandini didn't heard, she was just struggling to free herself from his hold, this time manik shouted "nandini!" Nandini starred at manik,

              "shh, he is here, don't shout he will take me, keep quite" manik closed his eyes to control himself, manik cupped her face lovingly, he rubbed his thumb on her cheeks, and with other hand, he tucked her hair bang behind her ear. "Nandini, now listen to me no one is here, look around there is no one, it's just you and me" nandini frantically scanned her surrounding, and found the room to be empty.

                 "He..he was here!" "no baby, no one was here, ok if he would have been here than I would have seen him" "b...but h....he was there at the ho....hot....hotel, i saw him" "who baby? whom did you saw?" "my ex boss, who tried to for....force himself on me" manik gasped on hearing nandini, his heart beat started increasing, his teary eyes were replaced by anger, the rage was building in his body, he just wanted to kill that person, who tried to force on his girl.

                But at that moment manik controlled himself, because his first priority was nandini, without thinking twice he hugged her tightly, as if assuring her that she was safe, away from the cruel world.

This story is now eligible for wattys😍😍, thank you so guys for your  love and support because this had been possible only because of you guys!!!

Thank you so much, keep supporting thank you!!!

Do give your precious reviews and comments

Thank you!!!