Wonder Duck Spoons (Both)

En başından başla

Rainkeeper: *empties a suitcase full of spoons*

Joy: Why do you-

Rainkeeper: I keep them in case I need to make a spoon related reference.

Rainkeeper: *raises spoon* I will CUT YOUR HEART OUT WITH A SPOON.

Joy: Here's another list of people who outta be lured into the woods and disemboweled with a wooden cooking spoon.

Kelp: Since we're all playing, we'll need 21 spoons.

Air: But there's 22 of us.

Kelp: Exactly.

Clay: Does this game involve eating something with a spoon?

Joy: Not even close.

Kelp: Here's how you play, for those who don't know.

Seashell: Everyone sits around the table. There are spoons in the middle of the table, always one less spoon than number of dragons playing, like musical chairs. One person has the deck of cards and everyone had four cards in their hand. You must ALWAYS have four cards. The person with the deck draws a card and decides if they want to keep it. If they do, they exchange it for another card in their hand and pass that card to the person next to them. If they don't want the card, then they pass it to the person next to them. This continues until you get to the last person, who decides if they want to keep the card, and then places it in the discard pile if they don't. The goal of the game is to get four of a kind first, so like four 6's, four jacks, etc. Everyone moves rather fast at the game. Once you have four of a kind, you grab a spoon and keep playing. If you don't have four of a kind, but you notice someone has grabbed a spoon, you grab a spoon. If you don't get a spoon, you're eliminated. Last one standing wins.

Joy: Seeing as it's his favorite game, Kelp will be the one with the deck. 

All: *circles around the table*

Kelp: *draws a card and the game begins*

All:...........

Glory: This is stupid.

Sunny: What happens if no one gets four of a kind?

Rainkeeper: Then we've failed and we try again.

*game continues*

Joy: *grabs a spoon*

All: *keeps playing*

Kelp: *notices Joy has a spoon, grabs one*

All:.....

Fatespeaker: JOY'S GOT A SPOON!

Players: *scream and lunge for the spoons*

Winter: *punches Qibli in the face and takes a spoon*

Glory: I WILL SPRAY VENOM AT ANYONE WHO TAKES A SPOON FROM ME

Sunny: *Shoves past Glory to grab spoon*

Sunny: IT'S MAGICAL DEATH SPIT, GET IT RIGHT

Deathbringer: Magical Deathy spit?

Glory/Sunny: SHUT UP MURDERBASKET!

*all the spoons are gone*

Nightflyer: who doesn't have one?

Air: Me.....

Nightlfyer: Aw, sorry Air.

Air: It's fine.

Air: I'm just going to loudly sing the wonderball song while you all keep playing

Air: *takes a spoon away and leaves the table*