32) gone

Crashing and breaking was the only sound I heard as I quickly ran down the stairs.

Below Thomas' feet were broken antique vases and jars. Our living room table was now broken in the fireplace.

"What the hell is going on?!" I shouted in disbelief at his recklessness.

"She- she's gone!!!" Another knickknack was forced into the floor by my brothers rage.

"Who's gone?" I held out my arms to try and calm him down. "CHARLIE!!" He yelled once again while his fist made contact with the wall, putting a hole in it.

Charlie's gone?

"What do you mean?" I muttered out, terrified at the answer I might get.

"We were at the cabin and I heard a noise so I told her to stay where she was so I could check it out, I didn't end up finding anything so I went back... but when I did.. she was- she was gone." His voice cracked.

"Maybe she just walked somewhere." I tried to reason, not wanting to come to conclusions..

"She couldn't have she could barley even-" he immediately pressed his lips in between his teeth. What was that about?

"She could barley what...?" I asked curiously.

"Walk." He said looking at the floor. Why wouldn't she be able to...ohhhhh...ooooooh. My protective instincts over Charlie went haywire but I tried to calm myself down.

"Never mind I don't want to know." I started walked towards the front door, he followed behind me.

"I notified everyone and they are out searching Maui." Thomas breathed out, rubbing his hand against his forehead.

"Do you think it could be her stepfather?"

A glass flower vase was thrown besides me. I turned around revealing a very angry Thomas.

"Don't say that!!" He collapsed onto the piano bench. "I was supposed to protect her." He croaked out. Is that a.... tear.

Never in my 17 years of living have I seen my older brother cry.

"I promised her." He roughly combed his hair back with his fingers.

"Listen Thomas, it's not your fault. You can't always be there to protect her.... but we are getting her back, and we are locking that bastard for life." I patted his shoulder.

"No!! I'm going to kill him!! A long slow death, just like he deserves!!" He quickly stood back up, sending me back a little.

"Calm down..." I warned him. "Don't tell me to calm down!!" He moves his arms around angered, causing the zippers on his leather jacket to clink around.

"We are going to find her." I assured him.

I woke up on a cold hard floor that was grey and very dirty

I woke up on a cold hard floor that was grey and very dirty. Remembering the events that took place before I passed out, I quickly jumped to my feet, causing me to knock into the hard metals bars just barely above my head while sitting up.

"Ssssss." I cradled my head in pain. "Look who is awake." That voice made me want to throw up.

"John."

"You know I've been in prison for the past month, eating nothing but cheap meals and taking showers while other men watched. All because your little friend called the cops on me. Well guess what... I'm back and your going to pay." His yellow teeth peaked through his thin lips. A beard and mustache was now on his gross face.

His eyes seethed of anger, while his mouth furrowed in disgust.

"Please don't hurt me." I backed away, remembering all the pain he has caused me. He's back.

He began to laugh at me as his finger motioned someone to come in.

My mouth gasped at the sight of Violet appearing through the door. Maybe she is here to save me!!

Her heels clicked over to me. Slick black pants covered her legs along with a light purple blouse on her torso.

"Well well little bug, looks like you have gotten yourself into quite a pickle." She laughed.

She wasn't here to help me... was she.

"Violet? What are you doing?" I spoke as I gripped the bars closest to me.

"I don't owe you any explanations sweetie." Be heel pierced into my fingers that were holding the bar. I flew back and croaked in pain.

"Sarah." She called out, summoning a middle aged woman from the other room. "Get her ready." Violet so cleanly let out.

Get ready for what?

At this point John left the room. I unconsciously sighed in relief.

My relief was short lived at her next words, "Strip her." She walked off, not looking back.

"I'm sorry dear but you must do what she tells you." The woman said. She had blonde hair and little wrinkles around her eyes and lips.

"What am I doing here?" I asked her.

"I'm not aloud to say anything yet." She unlocked the door, helping me out.

"Now take off your clothes." She tried your sound demanding but in reality she looked sorry.

Pulling my shirt and shorts off, she pointed to my underwear and bra that was still glued to my body. Reluctantly, I took them off, immediately feeling exposed and cold.

The woman took out a tape measure and began to measure my thighs, arms, waist, torso, and breasts.

"Are you a virgin?" She asked. What kind of question was that? In all honesty if she would've asked me that yesterday I would've said yes, but the memories of pleasure and intimacy spoke for itself.

"No." I gulped.

A bright light was shined in my eyes while she scribbled along the paper on the clipboard.

I was lead to a scale to take my weight and height. What was happening? Why were they doing this?

Finally she handed me a thin tank top and a lacy pair of black underwear.

Violet walked back in and looked me up and down. "Mmmm" she moaned. "My twin brother has good taste." She bit her bottom lip.

"If you weren't being sold... I would totally eat you up."

COMMENT

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

XOXO