34) home

Tears immediately streamed down my face as I took in the sight before me. My beautiful Charlie was naked and in handcuffs. She had a white clearish liquid on her that I terrifyingly realized was cum.

A large man was bleeding on the floor without his shirt on, it was him. He did this to her. I mercilessly punched his face in until it was nothing but blood and brains.

I wish I could do it over and over again.

Charlie!!

I ran over to her and attempted to wipe of the disgusting goo with the sheets he had on his bed. Charlie wouldn't move, not a muscle. I think she was in shock.

I motioned for my men to leave the room while I ripped her handcuffs off and pulled my shirt over her.

Picking up her fragile body, I made my way out the door and downstairs to my car.

Her eyes where shut at this point so I assumed she fell asleep.

I hate myself for leaving her that night, I should've stayed by her and none of this would've happened. I could've protected her. Tears continued streaming down my face.

She doesn't deserve this...she has been abused all her life and now this?!

My blood boiled in anger at the realization of what she just went through. I will make everyone involved suffer... I seethed.

But that had to wait... I needed to be here for Charlie right now.

We sped home and I carried her back inside. I told my men to leave so I could be alone with my hurting angel.

I carried her upstairs and turned on the bath, I wanted to do everything in my power to make her feel better.

My bathroom was very large and had a cozy square bathtub.

I poured some bubble bath in and stripped her of my shirt

I poured some bubble bath in and stripped her of my shirt. Gently placing her in the bathtub, I grabbed a loofa a lathered body wash onto her body. I decided it probably wasn't a good idea to get in with her right now.

Dark bruises appeared on her wrists. I'm going to kill his whole family.

Her eyes began to flutter open and she flinched at the sight of me. "Hey baby it's me." I spoke softly.

She didn't say a word to me a just observed her surroundings. "Your home, your safe beautiful." I attempted to caress her face to comfort her but she harshly pulled away. "Don't- don't touch me." Her voice cracked.

In that moment, my heart broke in two.

"Okay...okay I won't."

She looked terrified.

"Wh- what am I doing here?" She barley let out.

"I found you and brought you home."

"Where is he?" She suddenly realized and flinched again.