33) please, no

Sold? If I'm remembering correctly, Violet leads the sex trafficking portion of the gang. My breathing sped up as she walked me down the dirty hallway.

I just had sex for the first time yesterday and now my boyfriends sister is trying to sell me off?!

My mind wandered to Toby but I soon realized that he was in good hands with Carter and his mother.

As long as Toby was safe, I felt a little better.

She roughly threw me into a little bit bigger cell. It was in a small dark room with a tiny little window near the ceiling.

The cell had nothing in it besides dirt and cobwebs. I nearly threw up when I noticed dried blood scattered around.

Oh my gosh. What were they planning on doing to me?

My breathing sped up in fear as I failed to calm myself down.

I'm going to die. This is it. They are going to torture
me and kill me.

Soon I became light headed as I nervously pulled at my hair. Black spots appeared in my vision while I gasped for air. I can't breathe, I can't breathe. I'm going to die.

The worry was soon gone because I fainted from lack of oxygen.

I woke up to the sound of a rusty old fan vibrating through the vents. My head felt a lot more clear and I was calm again.

I guess I had one of my panic attacks. They are the worst feeling ever and I used to have them at least once a day, until I met Ames.

A loud screech echoed through the room as Violet strutted in once again, I'm guessing it was the next day because she was wearing a different outfit. Her tight dress was black and she wore a black blazer over it with heels.

"Wakey wakey sleeping beauty." Her voice rang in my ears. I hear a clanking sound against the bars so I got up out of curiosity. It was a small knife.

This is actually happening.

"Now... your going to change into this," She threw me a bright red lace bra and underwear. "And your going to walk with me... or you will meet my little friend here."

Not wanting anymore damage come to my body, I quickly slipped the lingerie on.

"Yummy." She growled and bit the air.

Keys rattled as she unlocked the dirty cage. I closely followed behind her, catching her look at me from time to time.

I began to hear a small crowd as I walked behind a red curtain.

Fuzzy cuffs were tightened around my fragile wrists.

"Next up..." I heard a deep voice over the loud speaker.

We where at a theatre or something..?

"Blond hair and blue eyes," The curtain opened and revealed a variety of men varying in age. They were seating on red cushion chairs and some has a glass of some kind of alcohol in their hand.

"5'1... B cup. and not a virgin. We are starting the bid off at 10,000 dollars."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I know that it was definitely a possibility to be my outcome being kidnapped by her, but I'd never except a human to do this to another human.

A dark skinned man held up a board that said '30,000'.

Soon, another man held up a board saying '50,000'.

They were bidding on me...?

Seconds go by and almost the whole room attempts to place a bid on me.