20) plot twist

My foot pushed off the dark road, gliding on my black skateboard. The lights of the lampposts illuminated my path as I smoothly moved down Greendale St.

I kicked my board up and carried in to the entrance of my favorite bar.

Flopping into the bar stool, I waved down Tony.

"Heyo look, it's favorite softie." He slid over a glass of whiskey. "Your lucky I like you or you would be dead." I said before taking a swig of the harsh liquid.

I usually used alcohol or sex as a coping mechanism. Today it was alcohol.

I wondered who Gabe was and what I did to him. Now thinking about it, I probably fucked his girlfriend or something and he found out.

But what made me seethe in anger, was him threatening Charlie. I can't let anything happen to her, I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

I took another big gulp of whiskey.

Who the hell tipped him off my location? Someone in my gang is working for them, and I won't stop until I find out who it is. NOBODY messes with Thomas Laurent.

 NOBODY messes with Thomas Laurent

"Don't move princess." I heard this pants unbuckle.

I was about to scream when a dirty sock was thrown in my mouth and his shirt was thrown on my face.

I couldn't see anything. Everything was black.

He began to try to pull my clothes off but I still tried to escape.

Another slap was thrown at my body.

"Stop moving you slut."

At this point, my bare chest felt his hot breath. His slimy tongue ran up and down my stomach.

I felt like I was going to throw up. Never did I ever think John was capable of something like this.

Tears uncontrollably streamed down my face.

His hands gripped the top of my shorts-

I was shook awake from my terrible flashback. "Charlie." The man whispered.

Opening my eyes, I saw Thomas. Never have I ever been mire glad to see him. I unconsciously pulled him into a hug.

I felt him open his mouth like he was going to say something but he stopped himself and pulled me closer.

"I'm here, it's okay." He whispered into my hair, stroking it. Instantly, I calmed down. But my mind soon realized that I was dating Ames, and Thomas shouldn't be in here.