17) party

"I-I- don't know what to say." I backed up. Then, my mind wandered to Thomas.

The way he felt against my lips was like heroine.

Desperate for that same feeling again, I grabbed his face and kissed his full lips. He looked surprised, but that soon turned into a smile.

Grabbing my waist, he moved his lips against mine.

Nothing. I felt nothing. No spark, no electricity, no tingles.

I quickly pulled away, you could hear the suction between are lips pop. "I can't." I breathed out.

This isn't right.

"It's okay, I'll wait..." he grabbed my face again and placed a soft kiss on my cheek. That's not what I meant.

I've never kissed a guy before and I kissed 2 in the span of 3 hours.

"The party is at 7 tomorrow, be there or be square." He winked, leaving my room.

Letting out a deep breath, I threw a pillow at my bed in frustration.

One minute everything was fine and dandy, the next; I was being kissed by a psycho. AND THE NEXT, I was kissed by his brother. I wanted so badly to feel something for Ames, because then maybe I wouldn't feel so bad for feeling something for Thomas.

I threw another pillow at the bed.

All my life I have been experiencing hurt and pain, I never got to experience this part of it. But weirdly, it made me feel normal for once. I'm not the the abused girl who takes care of her little brother.

I'm just a teenager with teenage drama. Oh, and deadly gangs...

I laughed to myself.

I slipped on the white bodycon dress that the maid laid out for me

I slipped on the white bodycon dress that the maid laid out for me. She also picked out matching white heels.

Looking in the mirror, I didn't even recognize myself. The dress hugged my waist perfectly, making an hourglass figure. And the low cut at the top showed off my cleavage.

My light blonde hair was straightened and really popped against the white dress and my tan.