31) first time

His fingers started to trace circles on my sensitive area, causing me to moan his name.

"We can wait." He panted. "No. I want you now." Desperation and lust engulfed my body in a strong current.

I pulled away and stared into his eyes. He looked somewhat unsure but at the same time, I could see lust consuming him, he looked so hungry. That's hot.

He walked us over to the counter and gently placed me down, not leaving any part of my body untouched. His wet lips continued to dance against mine while his tongue gently traced my bottom lip.

Those kisses started getting lower and lower until he sucked right on my sweet spot behind me ear, making me moan his name. "Tommy!!" I spoke again this forehead, giving it a little kiss.

Teeth grazed against my ear causing me to shutter.

"Even a little touch causes you to unravel in my hands." He said breathing out while sucking a red mark into my neck.

His fingers continued tracing circles in my underwear until my core started tensing up in euphoria. He held my waist still as I shook in pleasure.

I opened my legs allowing Thomas to stand in between them. Passionate kisses moved against my swollen lips.

As I gained confidence, my lips grazed against his sharp jaw. I could feel his slight stubble on my lips.

Trailing lower I lightly bit his neck, causing him to buck forward and pressing his still clothed member against me.

"Hmmm" I moaned.

My body continued to crave him... urning for pleasure... something more.

Soon he somehow slipped off his shorts and boxers, leaving us both completely exposed. His eyes roamed my body for what felt like 20 minutes, studying every inch of it.

"You're so perfect." He softly kissed my lips. I ran my fingers through his hair, enjoying the intimacy we were sharing.

My lips grew cold as he finally pulled away again. "Are you ready?"

Will it hurt? Fear invaded my mind suddenly.

"I will go slow."

He pulled out a shiny square packet from his wallet and ripped it open, sliding it on his impressive length.

I sat against the edge of the counter with Thomas in between my legs. His tip was right at my entrance, teasing me.

He desperately sucked my boobs, sending my body into a fit. Thomas took that as an opportunity to slowly slide his tip inside of me. Wow he was big.

"Ow." I cried in pain. "We should stop." He looked very concerned.

"No... just- just give me a second." The pain soon subsided while I took deep breaths. "Okay keep going."

The more he slid in me, the more it hurt. It felt like my insides were being ripped open. I should've expected this from someone his size being my first time.

Once he was fully in me, he stopped and continued the assault on my breasts, giving me some time to breathe through the pain.

His large fingers started tapping gently at my very sensitive clit. He wasn't stroking it like he usually does, he was tapping it with the tip of his finger, teasing me.

Pain slowly turned into pleasure as my body adjusted.

Carefully, he began to thrust into me.

My body shook as I wrapped my arms around his neck, holding him tightly. I felt his breath on my shoulder as his began to go a little faster. His fingers continuously stimulated my area.