16) murderer

I highly recommend listening to the song I chose, just swipe right on Charlie's POV^^

I attempted to walk away again but he grabbed my waist to hold me in place. Usually when a guy touches me that isn't Carter, I start to freak out. But I didn't freak out, if anything... I felt calm. His green eyes drilled a hole into my head from how hard he was looking in them.

"I'm not going to hurt you." He took his hands off my waist and placed them on either side of my head. His neck bent to look at my face.

"I could never hurt you." He lowered his face into my neck. His breath on my neck sent electricity down my spine.

Being flustered, my breathing became heavier. But not in the same way as when I freak out. It's in a way I've never felt before. The same feeling from when I first met him came back. The tingling in my core.

His long finger tucked a piece of my blonde hair behind my ear.

"Anyone ever tell you your really short?" He whispered.

"Anyone ever tell you your really tall?" I breathed out, pinning my hands below me.

He moved his face even closer to mine if that's even possible. His lips grazed against my jawline.

My eyes brows furrowed from how good it felt.

"Wha- what are you doing?" I breathed heavily.

"What I've been wanting to do since the second I saw you." He grabbed my face and slammed his lips into mine.

I paused for a second in shock. I've never kissed anyone before, and he just went for it. Like it was an instinct, my lips moved against his perfectly shaped ones. It felt normal, like I was where I belonged.

Struggling to reach him, he wrapped his arm around my waist while the other one held my face. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders as he held me up. I honestly had no idea what I was doing, but I just followed his lead and did what felt right.

I helplessly moaned against his lips, craving more. He took the opportunity to glide his tongue into my mouth. He tasted like mint.

His hand tried to travel up my shirt when reality hit. I pushed him off of me, his lips were red and swollen from mine.

"What the fuck Thomas, your here with another girl, I'm here with Ames." The words that came out of my mouth seemed to anger him.

"And you- your dangerous... your a murderer." I gasped for air from our previous interaction, backing away in regret.

"Don't be dramatic, beautiful." He shook his head.

"Dramatic? I can't believe you." I tried walking away but he stepped in front of me again. I tried to push past him but he didn't move an inch. "Let me go." I asked.

He looked at me, like he was not getting no for an answer.

"Please?" I said softly. His face immediately melted and he slowly moved out of my way.

I quickly walked back into the diner and sat in the seat across from the blonde haired boy that saved me from my torment.

"Sorry about that, I just felt sick for a second." I tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear, remembering the butterflies I got when Thomas did it.

A waiter came over with a black tray of our food. "I ordered when you where gone." He said with a big smile on his face.

"How sweet." I said in an accent.

The rest of the time in the diner, I was waiting for Thomas to walk back in, but he never did. I couldn't help but wonder where he went.

We pulled up to their mansion, it was extra gorgeous at night because the lights illuminated it.

"I forgot to tell you that there is going to be a party tomorrow. Do you want to come?" Ames asked me as we walked in through the front door.

"I've never been to one, but yea, I'd love to." We walked into the rotunda with the giant piano.

"Well well... who is this?" A feminine voice came from up the stairs.

"Charlie...meet my sister, Violet." Ames said. He looked a bit distraught.

She walked the rest of the way down the stairs and stopped directing in front of me.

"Very pretty." Violet scanned my body.

"Violet..." Ames warned.

"Oh chill out, I'm not going to bother her." She smirked and strutted away. That was strange.

She was a couple inches taller then me. Her slick dark hair and flirty smirk was the same as Thomas', and her eyes matched Ames.

"I forgot you had a sister." I giggled.

"She is 21 so she lives on her own, but sometimes she visits." He lead me up the stairs.

"She's apart of the westside?" I asked him.

"Yea, that's Thomas' twin." He said, opening my bedroom door for me.

"Oh." I made an 'o' with my mouth.

We walked inside my room. "Our older brother Dubious left a couple years ago. Nobody can find him, he was supposed to help me run the east." He mumbled.

"That's really unfair." I said as I took my white vans off.

"Yea, my parents have been non stop searching for him, if he ever gets found he is dead...literally." His tone was very angry. Maybe it's the fact that he has to do it himself now.

"Well in that case; I hope he doesn't get found. I don't like seeing people get hurt." I looked at the ground. He gently pulled my chin up, "that's what I like about you." Ames quietly said, stepping closer to me.

He likes me?

"You what?" I said in disbelief.

"I like you."

FOLLOW

FOLLOW

VOTE

COMMENT

XOXO