21) torture

My best friend that I've know all these years is gay? I guess that explains why I've never seen him with a girl.

"Charlie!!" Carter jumped off the bed. I stormed back into my room in anger.

Soon after, he walked in. "I'm sorry!! I should have told you, I just didn't want you to judge me."

"That's my boyfriend."

This was like a bomb exploded on me. "Your what?" He sounded hurt.

Ames walked into my room and immediately started talking. "I-I'm sorry. I- I was try to convince myself I was straight but I'm not!! I didn't mean to hurt you." He almost looked like he was crying.

Weirdly enough, I wasn't hurt. I was actually kind of glad...why? I don't know.

"It sucks that you lied to me and lead me on... but I'm not hurt. I know you can't help who your attracted to, and you never judged me when you found out what I went through." I pulled him into a hug.

"I love you so much." He breathed out. Holding me tight. "I love you too."

After we pulled apart, Ames left and I shifted my focus to Carter.

"Car?" I said in attempt to get him to lift his head.

"Carter I'm not mad at you." He lifted his head up.

"Your not?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Of course not, I just wish you would have told me sooner."

He ran into me and hugged me. "I'm so glad, I though you hated me." I brushed my hair through his hair.

"I could never hate you, your my best friend." I spoke softly, meaning everything I said.

"Your the bestest friend ever." He squeezed me tight, causing my ribs to ache.

I guess the things he says makes since now.

"Too tight." I barley got out.

"Oh sorry." He let me go and sat on my bed.

"Can you sleep with me tonight?" My mouth whispered.

"Of course, come here." He picked up the comforter enough for me to slip in.

I laid on his chest and cuddled into his shoulder. "Don't snore tonight." He joked. I lightly slapped his face and he caught my hand and put it back. "Goodnight." I said.

"Goodnight Char." He whispered.

After that, my mind wandered. Where did Thomas go? I hope he isn't doing anything dangerous.

 Where did Thomas go? I hope he isn't doing anything dangerous

"Rise and shine munch." Carter shook me awake.

The bright sun was streaming directly into my eyes. So I pulled a pillow over my face. "Come on." He said while fighting the pillow out of my hands.

He was already wide awake and dressed. "What time is it?" I jumped up.

"Time you you to get a watch. Ahaha." He snapped and pointed gun fingers at me. "That will never be funny." I rolled my eyes and my goofy best friend.

"It's 12. Good thing it's spring break or your ass would be in trouble... by me." His voice was deep.

I sprung to my feet and went into the bathroom. "I'm going to take a shower." I called from the other room.

Taking off my clothes, I was shocked when I looked at my body. It was completely healed, no scratches or bruising. I haven't been like this since before my mom died.

My C cup breast where relatively perky, and my natural tan and freckles where coming back. My body tensed in excitement. "Carter look-" I walked out and him and Ames were sucking face on my bed. "Oh come on!! Not my bed."

They both froze in place, it was actually really funny. Their hair was all frizzed up and the look on their faces was priceless.

"Sorry." Carter stood up. I twirled around in my towel.

"No more bruises." My face was wide with a smile.

"I can't believe I used to believe your fake stories about falling and stuff. I'm just glad your okay now, thanks to Ames." He said the last part seductively.

"Out!!" I teased. They both left the room and I continued with my shower.

After I got dressed, I decided to make my way to the kitchen for a snack. But a bunch of quiet screams stopped me in my path.

I couldn't bare the thought of anyone getting hurt so I followed the noises. It led me down a dark hall and to the basement.

A steel door was directly off the stairs. It had a tiny window in it.

Peeking through the window, I was Thomas stabbing the man who tried to take advantage of me, yelling at him. Anger seethed through his skin. He had a little vein that would pop up when he was angry, and boy was it popping.

He struck his leg with the knife again, sending the man into screams. "Please, I have a family." He cried.

"Who the fuck are you working for!!!" Thomas yelled over him.

"I can't tell you, I promised.."

"Promised? What is this... the forth grade?" Thomas slid his bloodied knife over his face.

"Please..." the man cried.

Thomas began to pull out a gun from his pants and before I knew it, I stumbled into the room.

He looked like a little kid who just got caught eating candy.

"Stop!!" I ran towards the man, but Thomas caught me and picked me up before I could reach him.

He carried me over his shoulder out of the basement and into the garage that connected to it.

"You can't just come in like that when I'm interrogating someone!!" I could tell he was trying his best not to yell.

"Interrogating? You where torturing him!!" I argued back.

"Why do you care? He almost... touched you." He angrily gulped at the last part.

"But he didn't," I grabbed his face with my hands.

Looking into his green eyes, I realized that he had a little bit of blue around his pupil. His where dilated a good amount.

"Because you stopped him." He was staring at my face, trying to search for something. Then his face frowned and he dropped my hands. I instantly felt my body became cold.

"Just... please don't do that again." He walked away.

" He walked away

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

XOXO