18) jealousy

All I saw was red. I wanted nothing more then to punch that fucker that was dancing with Charlie. But I know she gets scared when I'm angry and I don't want to push her away even more.

So I walked away. I promised myself that I would stay away from her, but I just couldn't help it.

The night I saw her at the diner with my brother fueled something foreign in me.... jealousy.

"Get away from me." She sounded so upset. I just wanted to comfort her. "No." I stood my ground and stepped forward.

"I'm not going to hurt you." I spoke softly into her neck. Her smell was intoxicating, like vanilla. "I'll never hurt you."

Her breathing sped up as I tucked a piece of her hair behind her ears. Damn that's hot.

My body was suddenly out of control and I couldn't help myself but devour her pink lips. She didn't seem sure at first, but eventually Charlie deepened our kiss.

Moaning against my lips, I slipped my tongue into her mouth. She tasted sweet, like candy.

When I saw her walk down the stairs earlier looking like an angel, I wanted to bend her over right there.

The white dress showed her perfect hour glass figure and the color complemented her glowing tan.

I tried looking for her all night, and when I found her; she was grinding against some random dude. I'm so tempted to hire a hitman on his ass.

Pulling the nearest girl, I pushed her against a wall. "To what do I owe this pleasure, sexy." Her voice sounded like sand paper against my ears. But I needed to forget about Charlie. I had only met this girl a week ago and she was driving me insane.

"Kiss me." I told her. "Don't mind if I do." Her red lips smashed into mine and she automatically shoved her tongue down my throat. I wanted to throw up.

I grabbed her ass and she wrapped her legs around me, trying to grind against me. So desperate...

I opened my eyes for a second and caught a glimpse of someone carrying Charlie.

Quickly, I pushed her off of me and flew across the room.

I sighed in relief when I realized it was only my brother.

"What happened?" I asked him as I followed him up the stairs.

"Why do you care?" Ames looked confused.

"Just tell me what the hell happened!!" I yelled.

"She drank too much and passed out."

"Give her to me, I'll bring her to bed. You go have fun." I tried to reach for her but he pulled away.

"Thanks for the offer, but I'll do it." He sounded smitten.

He's lucky he is my brother or I would have thrown him over the railing by now.

In attempt to not cause a scene, I walked upstairs and into my room. I know that Ames cares about her and would never let her get hurt.

For about an hour or two, I sat in my room watching Spongebob. These kind of parties last all night and I wasn't really feeling it today.

I was finishing my 4th episode when I started hearing banging on my wall. The noise was coming from Charlie's room.

CHARLIES ROOM!!!

I flew off my bed and threw my door open. Putting my ear to her door, I heard crying and her headboard hitting the wall.

Slowly opening her door, I caught a glimpse of a ginger hair boy onto of her crying body.

With no hesitation, I tackled him to the floor. Throwing punch after punch, I choked him.

His face began to turn red from the lack of oxygen. I wanted it to be red for another reason. I punched his face.

His nose was gushing blood. Oops I think I broke it. I laughed to myself.

If this fucker thinks he could try and rape my girl, he is sorely mistaken. Did I just say 'my girl'?

After he was knocked unconscious, I stood up to looked for Charlie. But she was nowhere to be seen.

Where the hell did she go? My adrenaline was crazy high.

A hurried out the door and pushed past feet of people. Some making out, some passed out on the floor.

I can't believe Ames would be stupid enough to leave her door unlocked when a party of drunk idiots could walk through her door at anytime... and they did.

I opened Ames door and saw her in the arms of my brother.

"Are you okay?" I hurried over to her.

She didn't respond. Ames was still holding her. I wanted to be the one to comfort her.

I sent Ames a 'what's going on face'.

"Just leave Thomas." He said. I wanted to punch him in the stomach.

Holding my breath, I turned on my heel and slowly walked out of the door. Physically forcing my body to leave the room.

"Wait." I heard her say. "Thank you." She spoke softly.

I nodded my head and returned to my room, throwing a couple kicks to my punching bag.

She's making me soft. I can't be soft!! Wrapping my fists in wrap, a noticed a propped up note on my dresser. It read;

I saw your little display of affection with the pretty blonde outside of the diner. I thought it would be good idea to send one of my guys to your party to warn you. She really is a sexy one. Give me the free shipments, or I kill her.

Sincerely, Gabe.

It was all my fault. I was the reason she was in danger.

I paced around my room, pulling at my hair.

This is what happens when your a gang leader. Enemies find your weaknesses and use them against you. I should have known better.

FOLLOW

FOLLOW

VOTE

COMMENT

XOXO