29) return the favor

Last night was the best I have slept in years. I don't know if I was the raging orgasm I had before hand or the fact that my boyfriend was sleeping next to me, holding me. I thinks it's both.

"Wake up Tommy." I whispered and kissed his cheek. His eyes fluttered awake and as soon as he saw me, he smiled. "Even when you first wake up, your still so beautiful." He caressed my face.

Realizing that my breath probably smelled, I jumped off the bed and flew into the bathroom to brush my teeth. He soon followed behind me. I was leaning against the marble counter top. He came up behind me and picked up an extra toothbrush.

Wetting it and putting toothpaste on it, he swiftly put his arm on the right side of me. I could tell he was staring at me through the mirror, studying everytime I brushed back and forth.

After a minute or two, we spit and rinsed our mouth, he never moved from behind me.

I tried to step away but he held my hips and dipped his lips into my neck. His hand traveled on top of his shirt, slowly moving down so you could see the shape of my breasts.

He never took his eyes off me, watching how I reacted to his touch through the mirror.

Slowly, he pulled my shirt over my head, leaving me exposed from the waist up.

His firm hands gripped my waist and pulled me into him. I felt his bulge against my bottom.

"Look how fucking gorgeous you are." His eyes studied every inch of my body.

He softly traced his finger over my nipple, causing me to let out a small pant. I opened my eyes and saw how my eyebrows were furrowed and my mouth was gapped open. Still, his eyes on me.

Then, I did something very out of character for me. I grabbed his bulge and he gasped, pulling me closer. I held my hand over my head and gripped the back of his hair.

His finger was still teasing my breast. Everything he did, made me feel so good... I wanted to return the favor.

I turned around and slid my finger into his boxers waistband, teasing him.

He looked deeply into my eyes before tackling me into a kiss. I moved my lips from his and started kissing his jawline. Slowly, I moved further down.

Before I could reach his pecks, he grabbed me and pushed me onto the bed.

Eager to please him, I turned us around so that I was on top, then I continued my attack on his chest.

My hands felt groves as they slid across his abs. I lowered my face to his stomach. Giving him a mark like he always gave me.

Finally reaching his v-line, I kissed right above the seam of his boxers. Making him groan. At this point, his dick was as high as the Eiffel Tower.

I hesitantly pulled down his boxers, making his length spring to life. I gasped at the length. How is that supposed to fit in-

"You don't have to." Thomas interrupted my thoughts.

"I want to." I breathed out while grasping it in my hand.

"Charlie." He groaned my name. Liking the way my name sounded coming from his mouth, I started moving my hand up and down.

Climbing at least 8 inches each time. Getting more comfortable, I spit on it, taking it into my mouth.

"Fuck." He cursed. I wrapped my lips around his length, making sure not to scrape him with my teeth. I began moving my head up and down.

His hands moved my hair out of my face.

I got a little confident and slid my tongue along the side, sucking his balls. Meanwhile my hand was working on his manhood.

His breathing became louder as I sped up, switching between my mouth and hand, noticing that it pleased him.

Soon, his length twitched in my hand and a clear white liquid shot out. I caught it in my mouth and swallowed it. It was salty and warm, kind of gross not going to lie.

After, he pulled my face up to his and devoured me in kisses. "Are you sure you have never done that before?" He panted. "Why? Was it bad?" I became self conscious.

"No baby. It was so fucking good, that was the best head I've ever gotten." He kissed me again.

Best he has ever gotten? How when he has been with so many girls.

The realization that he was had sex with a bunch of woman unsettled me. I rolled onto my chest.

"What's wrong beautiful?" He traced circles on my bare back.

"It's just... you have been with so many girls..."

"None of them compare to you baby. It really was the best head I've ever gotten. And you mean so much more to me then those one night stands." He spoke softly, kissing my back.

I heard the door burst open and I immediately tried covering myself with the sheets. "Charl-" Ames stopped and his face got red, he instantly covered his eyes as Thomas pulled his boxers back up.

"Can't you knock?" Thomas got up.

"Sorry... I just needed to tell Charlie something."

"What is it?" Ames sat down at the end of my bed while I was still covered. "I'm sorry... but-" he hesitated.

"You stepfather escaped from jail."

Those words made me instantly want to vomit. I heard Thomas mumble a couple things, his face angry. "H-how?" I stuttered.

"They think someone slipped him a key or something." Ames looked angry too.

"Don't worry Charlie, you will be safe here." He insured me. Thomas still hasn't said anything.

He looked towards the door and soon stormed out with a murderous look in his eyes.

FOLLOW

VOTE

COMMENT

XOXO