25) violet

I headed upstairs. My body still felt a little weak.

"Go take a shower." He grabbed me by my waist and kissed my forehead. I nodded.

As soon as I pulled away from him, coldness grazed my body. I already missed his warmth.

I turned around and walked into my room. Closing the door, I stripped my clothes off and turned on the shower.

I caught glances of red spots along my body. 2 on my neck and one right below my belly.

"These are the only marks that will be on your body from now on."

I remembered what he said to me, gently tracing over it.

Eventually I made my way into the hot shower and cleaned my sandy body. My hair was due for a wash, so I washed it.

Finally, I laid down into my bed with my white and yellow comforter. I brought it back with me from Carters. Darkness flooded my eyes as I drifted to sleep.

I tried to get up, but he kicked me right back down. "Your disgusting!!" He spit at me. I was screaming.

He started to head up the stairs but I grabbed his leg, I couldn't let him hurt Toby. He grabbed me by my collar and dragged me to the bathtub. What was he doing?

The water turned on and boiling hot water filled the tub. Realizing what he was going to do, I tried to run away, but he was quicker. His hands grabbed a hand full of hair and pushed my face into the scorching water.

"Charlie!! Wake up!!" Someone was shaking me.

Thomas.

"I want it to stop." I cried. He climbed up and sat on my headboard, pulling me into him. "I know baby." His voice was soothing. He caught every tear that left my eye. "I'm never going to let anyone hurt you or your brother ever again." His fingers twirled in my hair.

"Why me?" I lifted my head up, not believing someone like me could be loved.

"Why are you nice to me? Your the big bad gang leader... shouldn't you be scary?" I sat up.

He started laughing. "Your right, am a gang leader. But I also have this unexplainable pull towards you. I would never ever hurt you... you mean too much to me Charlie." He looked so vulnerable.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into me. He wrapped his arms around my waist. Breathing in his scent slowed my racing heartbeat.

"Come here." He pulled his shirt off and climbed into my sheets.

I laid down on his bare chest, tangling my legs in his. My fingers traced the outlines of his muscles.

"Goodnight Charlie." He kissed my head. "Goodnight Tommy." I liked the nickname I gave him.

My eyes soon fell into darkness again. But that night, I slept the best I have had.

Ever since Thomas has been hanging out with that pretty blonde, he hasn't been focused on work

Ever since Thomas has been hanging out with that pretty blonde, he hasn't been focused on work. He was slacking and it was all her fault, I intend to take care of our little Charlie problem.

He's going to be mad at me first, but then he is going to me thanking me endlessly for getting his head back in the game.

"Talia!!" I called for in the crowded bar. "Yes baby?" She kissed my lips.

"Charlie Summers, I want her. She will make us a huge profit." I whispered seductively into her ear. "Yes ma'am." She growled. "Good girl." I purred back.

As I walked away I headed to the bar, "Have you seen Thomas lately? I'm worried, he hasn't been here in a hot minute." Tony said.

"He's caught up with some stupid girl..." I rolled my eyes. "But I'm taking care of it." He slid me a shot of vodka and I downed it easily.

"Another one." I asked.

10 seconds later he passed it to me. I took another one.

See the thing that is the same with my brother and I is that we heavily rely on alcohol and sex. Him not being here as much, just proves to me how she is ruining things. He always did have a soft spot for blondes.

Ames doesn't even want to be in the family business, that's really fucking funny if you ask me. Did I get a choice? No. We all have a duty. Unlike Dubois who ran off.

All three of us have to carry this weight on our shoulders. But I'm the end, we ARE rich, so I guess it's not that bad.

Sorry for the super short chapter but I have to go to bed for my test tomorrow!!

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

XOXO