Chapter Ten: Tick Tock, Tick Tock

Two weeks later... 
Gotham 

"... do hereby swear to take Diana Prince as your lawfully wedded wife?" 

"I do." (Y/n) said confidently. 

"And do you, Diana, swear to take (Y/n) Wayne as your husband - till death do you part?" 

Diana smiled brightly at the words of the priest and nodded. "I do." 

"And now, I pronounce you husband and wife." 

The small audience that were specially invited broke into applause as some yelled and let out whistles as the couple acknowledged their devotion to one another before walking down the aisle to send smiles to that of their closest friends. Shortly after the conclusion of the ceremony, everybody gathered inside Wayne Manor where the ceremony was held before the newlyweds would embark on their honeymoon in Paris, France. 

Paris, France 

Late that next morning, (Y/n) and Diana Prince-Wayne woke refreshed from their long nap. Diana was long awake before her husband did as she didn't dare ruin the moment by climbing out of bed to wake him from his slumber. Instead, she laid on her side facing him, her eyes melted up and down his face, integrating his features to memory if she chose to paint his portrait from memory. Despite having a talented memory, his face she wanted to make to perfection. 

Diana's fingers ran up (Y/n)'s bare chest up to his cheek when (Y/n) woke to fingertips tickling his face. Opening an eye, he looked in the direction of his wife and found the black-haired woman grinning widely at him. (Y/n) stretched where he laid and kept his head facing his wife who closed the distance to plant multiple kisses all over his face. 

"Good morning, darling. Did you sleep well?" Diana purred as she rested her head on his bicep and snuggled right up against him. 

"Spectacularly. I dreamt about us again... raising a family of our own." (Y/n) sighed happily. "You, me, and our daughter." 

Raising her head up, Diana grinned at the (h/c) man and repositioned herself so she was laying on her front. 

"Daughter? What makes you say that?" Diana inquired. 

(Y/n) met her gaze and shrugged his shoulders. "Just a hunch." 

"And what, pray tell, would she be named?" 

"Stephanie." 

"That was a suspiciously fast response. You've thought about this, haven't you - without my consultation on the subject?" 

"It was just a passing thought. I planned on bringing it up to you later, just not as soon as I'd hoped. What would you name our daughter?" 

"Lyta." 

"Fury?" 

"Is there something wrong with that?" 

"No! No, no. I actually quite like that. Stephanie-Lyta 'Fury' Prince-Wayne." 

Diana broke into a fit of giggles. "Beloved, we are not calling our daughter that. I think Lyta is short enough as it is." 

"Oh yeah? What if it's a boy? Wait! I already know what you're going to say. Steven... with the 'ph' or the 'v'?" 

"You know me so well." 

(Y/n) smirked at her and stole a glance at her cleavage. "You are my wife, after all. I think I should know you, very well... every inch, every curvature, every. Little. Bit." 

Diana looked down at his lips and bit down on her bottom lip. The gesture excited (Y/n) even more and it wasn't just waking up of a morning that maintained a stiffness in the middle of the bed which had yet to catch Diana's attention.