Chapter One: The Genesis of Wayne

Widely known, Bruce Wayne was by far, the most popular and worldly known rich, billionaire, playboy - as struck by tragedy eighteen years ago, at just eight years old, Bruce Wayne lost his parents to a cold-blooded murder in Park Row in the heart of Gotham City minutes after the family abandoned a theatre displaying acrobatic styles and forms by Footlight Frenzy. It was at that moment that Bruce Wayne had been forever lost in the form of his true alias, the Batman. 

During this time, Bruce Wayne adapted to training in the highest form of martial arts to create a trio of pure brutality, technology and intelligence to becoming Gotham's Dark Knight. With the assistance of his butler and father-figure who guided the Batman through his morality in capturing criminals and locking them up. But due to the rise in criminal activity, many faces have come into light to rule Gotham's underworld. 

Eighteen years on, lesser known or not at all, (Y/n) Wayne was the twin brother of Bruce Wayne, who was a different man to his twin brother. (Y/n) Wayne was an explorer, an adventurer. A risk-taker who didn't dare fear death. He had pursued limits across the globe in search of adventure, danger and love. He had made it his personal mission to seek out the greatest mystery on God's Earth. Love. Weird, but true. Love was what (Y/n) sought. It was his deepest, most treasured desire. 

Throughout his early life and young adulthood, (Y/n) had been a provenance of relentless abuse and harassment to those whom he unfortunately crosses. Every bar, every street, every inn (Y/n) entered, trouble is always there waiting for him. (Y/n) had faced many sickly and discriminating torture such as the physical and emotional training he faced to overcome such prejudice. 

He had fought his impulses to lash out against his enemies. Time and time again, he wanted to fight. He yearned for it, but he knew it was wrong, despite how he wouldn't be less of the man he was if he did. But he would soon escape it as he was in search of something that dared cross his path to love. 

An island hidden for many years since the First World War. It was not his intent to breach an army camp in the first place. In fact, he was compelled by the bribery and persuasion of an unknown source - a stranger who just so happened to give (Y/n) the information at the time he was enjoying a croissant - which had brought (Y/n) to England in the first place. Yes, he had been there on some few occasions, but this tour seemed as vast as the past few. Perhaps it was how he stole top secret information concerning the whereabouts of a mysterious island located in Greece. 

For being at sea for several months, it was painfully long as the waves rocked the ship.  (Y/n) was compelled by the stars and alignments, but broken to the fact that a storm was coming, a third of the crew had to remain alert. As a precaution, one of the crew members aboard the Penndragon were sent below deck to await further orders to alert the crew to wake should the storm become very rough. 

(Y/n) could feel that the storm brought bad feelings of what was to come. Thunder rumbled in the distance. Darkness shaded to the North-East, slowly dawning over where Greece should be, but because of the dark clouds, it was too hard to see through as it was like heavy fog. 

"WAYNE! BEST BRACE YOURSELF, BOY! WE'VE A STORM HEADED OUR WAY!!" The captain bellowed towards (Y/n) from the helm. 

Several minutes passed, and soon the crew and (Y/n) included were caught in the middle of a terribly fierce storm that caused the waves to grow and the rain to fall heavily as if golf balls were being dropped on them. Now that the crew were in it, every man was on their feet in action to keep the ship afloat while (Y/n) simply stood by and watched everyone work, anticipating for the storm to pass in the next half hour or so. Lightning strikes shone around them, cracking as the bolts hit the water. 

The ship tilted sideways due to a wave coming in from starboard grew, causing much of the crew to slide in the opposite direction until the ship was balanced again. Few waterspouts came about, threatening to pull the ship in and steer us off course. Waves splashed onto the deck of the ship, dousing everyone caught in the storm while the captain dared to fight strongly, using his mental calculation to navigate us through said storm.