Chapter Nine: Justice Has Been Served

Norway

Wayne Manor had been seen to much reconstruction to restore the manor exactly how it was previously. But being one of many Batcaves across the planet, Norway was one of Bruce's most favoured hideouts as it had a magnificent view of a lake right by the million-dollar house. Despite not using it often, only on special occasions, he felt it opportune to enable his brother and his girlfriend a place to go away for a holiday. When the couple took homage at the house in Norway, the two found joy in the sights as a plan for hiking came up.

Under his breath, (Y/n) said, "Gods, I love you," in admiration of the woman that had her back to him.

Diana whipped her head in (Y/n)'s direction when her ears caught onto what he said more loudly than how he thought it came out. A blush crept on both their faces as he watched the half-naked woman painting on a canvas a picture of the lake. (Y/n) walked up behind the black-haired woman and pressed himself against her, his hands brushed the sides of the large t-shirt she wore along with nothing else. Diana bit down on her bottom lip with a smirk and broke into a fit of giggles when (Y/n) teased her before she drew her attention away from her work to give her boyfriend attention.

"The painting looks amazing, baby," said (Y/n) as his lips brushed against hers. "You look amazing."

"Will you ever let me draw you naked, love?" Diana asked with a grin going from ear to ear.

"Sure. As long as you teach me how to paint as good as you do. I'd love to paint you naked too, Wonder Chick."

Diana let out a hearty laugh and wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing their foreheads together before teasing him with kisses.

"Going for a run soon?" Diana inquired.

"Yeah. Feel free to tag along, but I think it's better I leave you to finish your painting, hon."

"A cup of coffee will be waiting for you... and me, naked... with flower petalsand scented candles to spruce up the room."

Anxiously, (Y/n) dressed himself in workout clothes and made off in a jog to lap around the entire lake whilst listening to Pigeon John.

"Ok, wake up in the morning to the clear blue sky
Turn up the music when I hop in the ride
The windows down let the whole world see
Can't nobody rock it like the little old me

I'm the bomb and I'm 'bout to blow up

I got my chucks and my dickies and I put it on black
Banging Sinatra in the black cadillac
My old lady leaning out the whole window
Everybody lookin' when we walk in slow

I'm the bomb and I'm 'bout to blow up

Woowo wooo
Woowo woo (everybody singing now)
Woowo wooo

Woowo woo (everybody singing now)
Woowo wooo (everybody singing now)
Woowo woo (everybody singing now)

Ok, 1 for the money and a 2 for the show
But 3 to be a legend even if I'm poor
I ain't chasin' nothin' you gon' have to catch me
And if you wanna taste you gon' have to pay a fee

I'm the bomb and I'm 'bout to blow up

Call my mama, in-laws and my little scarecrows?
When they hear my record well they all hit the floor
Babies rock a pose c'mon fill the front row
The homies in the back tip their hats real low