Chapter Thirty-Six: A Little Less Conversation

Norway

"Why didn't you do it?" Diana asked as soon as he and his family settled into their temporary living arrangement that was one of Bruce's many safehouses across the continent. 

(Y/n) gawked over at his wife and frowned at her, knowing full well that she put Riddler's fate in his hands even if he were going to spare him despite what they said in their moment of rage. The infant in her arms was fast asleep and laid in her crib in the living room when she turned around and brought her full undivided attention onto her husband. 

(Y/n) stole a quick glance at his wife before staring back down at his hands. "Because it's what Bruce would have wanted." 

"You know that's a lie, (Y/n). I want to know why you chose not to kill him." 

"Because you would have. Yes, there's most likely an exception with Joker. Yes, we may seem better off without Riddler but there is a point in it all. Diana, when my mother and father were murdered that night in Crime Alley, Bruce became vengeance, he became the night, he became Batman. And you may think his no-killing rule will make him or myself any weaker, but if he broke that rule; if he allowed himself to cross the line of no going back... he's no better than the person who killed our parents. I would be no better than the person who murdered my parents." 

"What if he killed Lyta? What would you have done then - if you saw her lifeless body in that care while that maniac cackled at our loss?" She asked hypocritically. 

(Y/n)'s nostrils flared, his fists clenched at the thought he wished would never come true. But she knew where she was coming from and remained true to his and Bruce's code. 

"I, will never be like them. I don't want my daughter to be raised in a society where she thinks killing is okay." 

She could see how emotional he was becoming about the topic and faltered from her demeanour by providing him comfort to resolve their conflict. By doing so, Diana threw herself at her husband, subjecting him to one of her most effective methods in making him happy again, besides cooking him his favourite meal, of course. 

Further comfort was offered when the two lovers escorted each other into their room and became intimately close, (Y/n) cupped his wife's cheeks and kissed her passionately. (Y/n) undressed his wife until she completely naked where the black-haired woman laid on her back, smiling uncontrollably at her husband. 

"Using my own tricks against me, are you?" Diana purred. 

(Y/n)'s eyebrows bounced twice as he raised up her lasso and kneeled on the bed, causing it to dip as he hobbled over her. 

"Gotta hand it to Clio. I didn't focus on the entire first few books, but I absorbed enough to know exactly... how, to pleasure... you." 

Diana's breathing quickened, her heart raced in her chest as (Y/n) teased her by hovering his mouth over hers whilst simultaneously binding her hands together to the bedframe. He grinned mischievously and pulled away to observe her state. She was tense with how silent and dominant he was behaving yet found it not at all bothering until started to toy with her; simple brushes of his fingers trailed down her body, her skin filled with goosebumps at the touch. 

"O-Oh, (Y/n)..." Diana groaned delightfully. 

He grinned at her and proceeded to trail his fingers down to her core where he discovered how moist she was. Her legs wanted to clamp together but willingly kept them wide open when he began to penetrate her core by sticking two fingers inside her, making vibrations that resulted in (Y/n) getting just the right kind of reaction he was looking for from his beloved wife.