Taehyung could only nod looking elsewhere because he was too embarrassed to face jungkook.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah."

Taehyung still wasn't looking at him and it made jungkook feel guilty thinking that Taehyung might probably be disgusted by him, what with jungkook losing his control and hurting Taehyung even if he barely remembers it. He sighed again trying not to cry in front of Taehyung.

"I-I'm sorry for hurting you last night I didn't mean-"

"What are you saying?" Taehyung now looked at him with furrowed brows.

"You probably don't remember half the thing but I'm sorry, I took advantage of your drunk state, I-"

"I clearly remember asking you for it." Taehyung said pointedly. "You didn't hurt me jungkook, you have nothing to apologize for."

"But I-"

"I asked for something I couldn't handle. It's my fault and you have to accept that." Taehyung sighed. "If anything, it was me who forced you to... do it."

"But I should've stopped! I should've pushed you away! And even when you were pushing me off of you, I didn't let go! Fuck! I hurt you Tae! I-"

"Jungkook please..." Taehyung whispered holding onto jungkook's hand to comfort him. He could see the tears in his eyes and how he was trying to hold them back.

"It's not your fault that I got scared.. you did nothing."

"I did. I hurt you physically and emotionally... That's all I've been doing.. I-I've been so selfish Tae.. I'm so sorry.." jungkook sniffled unable to hold his tears anymore which made Taehyung tear up too.

"Stop it jungkook, you didn't hurt me. You've never hurt me." Taehyung shook his head cupping jungkook's face and wiping his tears. 

"I like you Tae.. I really really like you a lot." Jungkook confessed placing his hands over Taehyung's, loving the warmth they spread on his cheeks.

"I know I've been a douch but if you give me a chance then I promise I'll make it up to you." Jungkook looked into Taehyung's eyes. "Please... will you be mine Kim Taehyung?"

Taehyung nodded his head, smiling through his tears.

"I'm yours. All yours. I like too jungkook, so so much!"

Jungkook pulled Taehyung to himself capturing his lips in a sweet kiss, not even bothering about the salty taste of their tears getting mixed. He enjoyed this. This moment of pure bliss. He truly yearned for more such sweet moments and he swore to himself that he will make Taehyung experience the heights of happiness he's making jungkook experience, they will have more of these moments and Jungkook will make sure of that.

After a few minutes of making out they pulled away, foreheads still touching as they breathed each others scents and smiled. Jungkook hugged Taehyung kissing his crown and caressing his back. Taehyung hugged jungkook tighter closing his eyes and sighing.

But then he realised something.

"Jungkook."

"Hmm."

"I can't hurt jaebum."

Jungkook frowned pulling away from the hug but still keeping Taehyung close to himself.

"What do you mean by that?"

"He was courting me and- god how- Jaebum is such a sweet guy jungkook, how am I supposed to tell him that I can't be with him after practically leading him on and giving him hopes that we could end up together?!"

"Do you like him?"

Taehyung detected a hint of jealousy in that question.

"Not as much as you, but he did make me blush a lot."

Jungkook pouted furrowing his eyebrows and Taehyung had to bite his lips to stop himself from smiling.

"Well then, should I tell him that you're mine now?"

"No!" Taehyung giggled. "I'll tell him. I'm just worried because I know how much it's going to hurt him. He'll be heartbroken.."

"He'll survive." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Hey you're being too insensitive now."

"I feel threatened. I'm allowed to be insensitive." This made Taehyung laugh more and pinch jungkook's cheeks. He's just too cute when he's jealous.

"No one's going to take me away from you Jeon." Taehyung circled his arms around jungkook's neck smiling.

"Are you sure about that Kim?"

"Hundred percent." Taehyung smirked before pulling jungkook in for another sweet kiss. Both smiling into the kiss, being too happy to be in each others arms.

"Your breakfast is getting cold..."

"I don't care..."

Hi! Thoughts on this book until now? Also we've reached 1k reads ahhhhh!!!

Thank you so much! :)