He can't say that he doesn't feel a smidgen of remorse regarding his past, but as he told the others he wouldn't let himself regret it. He would simply consider those experiences something to learn from. However, those experiences definitely didn't teach him how to be in love with a woman, only how to physically share affection. That was definitely not the same thing. He does his best to explain this to her, but it's a tad difficult to articulate what he means.

Before she can respond there is a timid knock at his door. He gives his sister a look. Both warning her and letting her know that they would have to continue this later after all. "You can come in, Petal."

She comes in looking adorably rumpled and Hoseok finds himself grinning at the visual. "Come here. Meet my sister." He indicates the screen in front of him. The panic in her eyes is delightfully amusing. "She won't care that you just woke up from a nap. Honestly, I unintentionally roused her from her own slumber."

He doesn't miss the growing excitement in his sister's eyes. She had always teased him in earlier years that she had always wanted a sister, instead she ended up with the pest that was himself. But, she had always looked forward to when he got his soulmate, and the possibility of becoming close to her. "Daisy, this is my sister Jiwoo."

"Jiwoo, this is our soulmate, Daisy."

"Hi," Daisy shyly waves at her through the computer screen.

"Oh, she's a redhead. I bet that made Yoongi happy." Jiwoo teases. Daisy arches an eyebrow in confusion, and Jiwoo is quick to explain herself. "He has a big thing for Scarlett Johansson."

Daisy surprises him by saying. "I mean, who wouldn't? Although, naturally she is a brunette. But her visual as Natasha Romanoff is pretty iconic."

That answer has Jiwoo chuckling in response

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

That answer has Jiwoo chuckling in response. "Oh, we will get along just fine. Hoseokie you lucked out with this one here."

"I'm definitely aware." He pulls Daisy close so she cuddles into his body.

"And that is sickenly cute." She sighs. "I really don't want to hang up now, but the lack of sleep is starting to get to me. Daisy, I can't wait until we meet in person."

Daisy smiles brightly. "Same."

After the call ends the two cuddle with each other for a few more minutes. Daisy double checks the time and sighs. "I really should start making supper."

"I'll help. What are you planning?"

"My spaghetti recipe." She grins widely.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Encoded in our DNA (A BTS Reverse Harem x OC story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें