Chapter 45

I blink rapidly at the darkness of my room, part of me wondering if I am still asleep. The other part of me wondering what could have woken me up. I turn to my side to see a sleepy looking Tae and groggy, but grinning bunny beside him. They both hold their fingers to their lips in a universal pantomime to remain quiet, then Tae nods to my door as a signal for us to meet out there to talk.

Once we get on the other side we still talk in hushed tones to prevent waking anyone up, especially Yoongi who is still slumbering in my bed. "We want you to come with us. Get dressed really quick."

"What?" I wrinkle my nose in sleep deprived annoyance. "What time is it?"

"It's just a little after five in the morning. Honestly Jimin was supposed to come with us too. But, I couldn't get him to wake up." Tae shrugs, obviously only halfway concerned with this fact.

"  Tae shrugs, obviously only halfway concerned with this fact

I sigh. "Let me write a quick note to Yoongi so he doesn't think I deserted him before changing clothes." If the two were shocked that he shared my bed last night neither one showed it once I uttered that statement.

Because I don't know where we are going I make sure to grab my beach bag that still has all my essentials for being out in the sun while in Brazil. I dress in the one maxi length skirt I purchased the other day. It's tiered with a pretty feminine floral pattern. I pair that with a white cropped halter tank, and grab a lightweight lavender cardigan because I am sure there is going to be a chilly breeze since the sun has yet to make an appearance.

	One of the other managers is driving us

One of the other managers is driving us. Pretty sure it's Chaewon, but outside of Manager Sejin I'm having some difficulty keeping their names straight. I'm unsure of the name of the security guard in the passenger seat, but I'm unsurprised by his presence. (I'm also unsurprised it isn't Korain. He's been keeping his distance since our altercation.)

What I am surprised by is the large bag that Jk has with him. I've seen it before of course, but I have always been preoccupied with other things around me. Now that it's just the three of us I am more able to divert my attention to the monstrosity sitting on his lap. I could ask him about it; I'm definitely curious. I feel slightly foolish for not giving it any attention before now though. Which makes me hesitant to ask, besides it's not like I won't find out what he is lugging around whenever we reach our destination.