Chapter 127

A/N:  NSFW chapter

I periodically watch Jk while we are doing some video taping on the top deck

I periodically watch Jk while we are doing some video taping on the top deck. We are simply enjoying the night sky while playing a game of 'would you rather'. Army won't know that the production team checked the random prompts we added to a large clear bowl before we started the game. I get it honestly. This will have to be the purest game of 'would you rather' possible for the sake of their audience. I mentally chuckle as I look back at my poor bunny again and realize that he is becoming more and more antsy. I feel bad but honestly his lack of patience kind of amuses me right now simply because patience will be the key to what I have planned regarding tonight.

Once we run out of prompts we all agree that the game is finished. I happen to hear Jk quietly mutter, "finally." I shake my head and smirk at him. Then turn and proceed down the stairs in front of my soulmates. Jk makes it to my side once we get down to our floor. I turn to him. "Let me tell the others goodnight, and give me about twenty minutes before coming over." For a moment I fear that he might object to having to wait another twenty minutes, but instead he simply kisses me softly and nods his head before stopping at his room.

After I give six sweet soft goodnight kisses to the other members before I start to put my plan into action. A plan directly involving Jk's keen sense of smell. I pull out the bottle I purchased specifically with him in mind. I double check the label for the millionth time, making sure it indeed does not say 'aphrodisiac' anywhere on the label. I completely disrobe before I start dabbing the oil on several delicate spots on my body. Some of those spots I know to be erogenous zones, others had simply made me shiver as I rolled the pad of my own finger over them so I couldn't attest to whether they were actual erogenous zones or not. I even include some very obvious areas.

When I am done, instead of putting on something pretty and made of silk and lace I simply put on the same black robe I wore recently since it's his favorite color. I still have a bit of time after I tie the belt so I go into the bathroom and double check my appearance. I put my hair up in a high ponytail, which I am sure he is going to insist on taking down at some point.

When he knocks on the door I glide the oil over one other spot, my lips. As I do I smell and taste the erotic blend of vanilla, cinnamon, and a hint of chocolate. The chocolate is not overpowering, and even I can admit how it works well in this blend.

I open the door and he doesn't hesitate once the door closes behind him. He immediately attacks my lips with fervor and need. Once his lips trail over my own though he is pulling back. "Mmm. What is that taste, Sweetheart?" I grab the oil from the top of the dresser and show it to him. "Can we put more on you? I would like to taste this all over your body."