Chapter 134

2813 words

Before we went to sleep last night, because I knew Jimin would be difficult to wake up, I made sure to set an alarm on both of our phones. When his phone goes off at first his response is to try to cuddle with me closer and ignore it. "Jiminie." I draw out the last syllable in a pleading sound. "We only have one day in, Capri. We have to get up so we can make the most of it."

He grumbles and mutters something in Korean that I don't quite catch. Then my alarm goes off and he is groaning in annoyance at the sound. Probably because I set the sound to the line in Tony Montana where he makes that delicious growl noise of his. The one I am now regretting due to the way it immediately sets me on fire. I mentally pull myself from that trajectory of thought and focus back on waking up my sleepyheaded soulmate. "Is that really your alarm?"

"Only when I have to wake you up specifically." I smile brightly into his sleepy face. Although I may have to change it now honestly. Sleepy Jimin is adorable, but we really shouldn't linger even though there is part of me that wants to smother him in kisses. I know the end result would be us loitering far longer in bed than we should.

I look him directly in the eye and remind him that he also said he would talk to Tae today. "That means you should probably go over and wake him up too."

He sighs but nods. "You're right."

Once I shoo him out of the room I check the weather and see that it is only a degree chillier than yesterday. I can't wear a dress today though, because I know for a fact we will be hiking a bit. I settle on my white floral shirt, jean shorts, and my slip on vans for the day. I also once again pack my new cardigan in my backpack in case it gets cool on the hike. I know we are going to be at a higher elevation, but I don't know for certain if that means it will be breezy and chilly or not.

Once I get to the dining room I find everyone else already there. Tae pouts at me for a moment before nodding his head in understanding. That's when I ask the production team for a short private moment with my soulmates and let the rest of them know how I want to have a break day. Not that I don't want to have a bedmate in general, but that said bedmate would understand that every other day I just want to sleep.