Starbucks~

•No POV•

It had been two days since Todoroki had ended up in the nurse's office and Midoriya and Bakugou had their little heart to heart chat, currently Bakugou and Midoriya were on a date. Usually when they went out together they went to Starbucks, which where they are right now, since Midoriya is able to hook them up with a drink each and maybe some cake. Plus on this day there were barely any people so they could just chill there.

Midoriya had fetched Bakugou his usual, a caramel mocha with whipped cream and chocolate powder on the top and for himself he got a nice hot green tea. The two sat themselves down and began to drink their drinks.

"I don't think i ever asked but why do you always get that drink? there is plenty of other drinks which taste either the same or better" Midoriya asked jokingly, obviously he was curious but he didn't want to seem as if he was making fun of him.

"Eh it's not really anything special i just love the flavour and combination you know? Plus ever since i was a kid I've loved it and it brings back old memories, i guess i started to feel as if i was maturing when i started high school" Bakugou explained as he took another few sips from his drink.

Midoriya sat and thought about what Bakugou said and smiled.

"That's really nice, I've always loved tea and stuff so working at Starbucks and being able to get a free tea here and there is an amazing treat" Midoriya laughed.

This was nice, every time Bakugou and Midoriya were together there was a lingering feeling which made them feel so at peace with each other. Like there was no worry in the world or it was just the two of them on earth. It was such a calm feeling which neither had experienced with any other person..

The two had been spending a lot of time together recently, since Todoroki got home Midoriya has been staying in Bakugou's dorm for comfort. Plus, Midoriya isn't in the mood to deal with any of Todoroki's bullshit.

However on Todoroki's side of the story, him and Inasa have been spending a lot of time together. Even one of Inasa's friends jokingly asked if they were dating which for some reason had put the two on the spot. But all in all they really enjoyed each others company, Inasa listened to Todoroki and Todoroki got over Inasa's habit of slightly raising his voice uncontrollably.

They really were a good match, and maybe even the two have already caught feelings for each other since they became best friends pretty much instantly after hanging out.

It's a pain falling in love with your best friend isn't it though? the constant fear of messing up and getting rejected, then being ignored until the beautiful bond which lingered between the two of you fades away and you turn into complete strangers.. Yeah a pain.

(that might have been a little love life rant as well hahaha :') )

Neither of them seemed to catch on about each others feelings where as the people around them would always point out how they were "a perfect match" or "got along so well it's like they are dating!!". But it never bothered either of them, at the moment it wasn't serious they weren't head over heels it was just a slight admiration.

anyways back to our two love birds,Midoriya and Bakugou had not long finished their drinks and were now sharing a delicious slice of vanilla cake which was smothered in butter cream icing and strawberries. They sat and talked about school and homework and about Bakugou getting a job at Starbucks as well so they could work together! As they were mesmerised in their conversation something caught Midoriya's eye.

In the window of the shop stood two tall males, one with a large black coat and a hat covering his hair and the other.. a boy in a sweater with a half white and half red hair style. Midoriya almost choked on his cake as he got a glimpse of the boys outside.

"Are you alright?" Bakugou asked worryingly as Midoriya patted his chest trying to stop himself from coughing.

"y-yeah i'm fine i just swallowed a large chunk" Midoriya lied.

They both continued to eat their cake as Midoriya crossed his fingers under the table hoping that Todoroki wouldn't come in, however to his despair his wish did not come true. Todoroki came waltzing in with the other boy on his left towards the counter. Midoriya just thought at that moment that Todoroki came to harass him, i mean why else would he be there?

"Are you sure you're okay? you look a little pissed." Bakugou asked again.

"Yep, just some more customers you keep eating the cake i'll be back in 5" Midoriya said feeling annoyed.

"What you just going to stand there and not order" Midoriya spat, he wasn't in a good mood with Todoroki after he provoked his boyfriend into beating him to a pulp.

"Oh hey Midoriya, i didn't know you worked here" Todoroki laughed.

"Course you didn't now please hurry up i'm waiting" Midoriya snapped as he rolled his eyes.

"Oh sorry.. I'll have a coffee and he will have a strawberry smoothie, thanks" Todoroki smiled sweetly, however Midoriya just thought of this as a nice guy act.

So when he got to the kitchen he made a lovely and fresh strawberry smoothie and didn't even bother with the coffee, He brought it to the table and handed it to Inasa. Then Midoriya turned to Todoroki and said.

"whoops looks like i forgot your coffee"

Todoroki looked down with a sad face.

"Hey it's alright Shoto, you can share mine" Inasa offered.

"Thanks Inasa.. You're the best" Todoroki blushed.

Midoriya stood there slightly shocked about what just happened, Todoroki and this guy seemed like they were in a relationship or even best friends? How come he didn't try anything on Midoriya? What was going on??

-------------------------------------------------

hellooo everybody, it's nice to write another chapter of this. However this maybe be one of the last, i'm planning to end the book within the next few chapters and it might even be finished by the next one so i'll try my best to make the next chapter extra long. It's been lovely writing this over the past 5 to 6 months and ending it at 42 chapters isn't too bad, honestly i was planning to end it at 30 but i just kept thinking of things i wanted to put in and i kind of didn't want it to end but i hope that you all enjoyed the book up until this point it's always nice to come on wattpad and see people comment such nice or funny things about this story so i'm very grateful.

I'll see you all in the next chapter 💖