Leave me alone~

•Midoriya's POV•

Bakugou had just dropped me off at my dorm, after he had talked to me about everything we decided to get another drink and carry on with our night. It still sort of shocks me that he was feeling that way but I'm happy he told me. I mean even so, I would never trade him for anyone or anything. Like who could not love him?

His cherry red eyes, his fair pale skin, his spiky ash hair and his big kind heart. I couldn't ask for more, he's perfect..

It was around 10pm meaning we had been out for at least 5 hours.. wow. I'm probably going to head to bed soon, I have school tomorrow and Todoroki isn't home so I probably not want to be around when he's back.

I took off my coat and shoes and began to make myself a nice warm drink before I head off. I sat on the couch and thought back to when Bakugou was up, i wish Todoroki would just leave me alone, I'm not interested nor will I ever be.

After I finished my drink I put it in the sink and was about to go back to my room when a tired looking man came from my roommates room.

Shit I thought he was still out..

"oh Midoriya, you're back. Where have you been? I've got home an hour ago and was starting to get... worried"

I didn't want to talk to him. I hated the thought of him, messing up Bakugou like he did and making him feel as I was going to turn to this candycane bitch.

"Todoroki.. we need to talk" I needed to be firm, he seemed to be more awake from my shift of tone from usual which had anger rising in it.

We both sat on the couch and faced each other, I hated him. I hated the stupid lies he makes up, I hate the fact he thinks he can just.. get what he wants!

"What's the Problem Midoriya? I'm assuming you went out with Bakugou.. again" Todoroki mumbled.

"Yeah I did? Got a problem with that? We had lots of fun and honestly I can't imagine being happier than I was today with him" I smirked, I wanted to piss him off. I wanted him to know his place and fuck off.

"Oh really? Why don't you and I go where you went? I'm sure we can have an equally as great time" Todoroki hissed.

"No" I replied.

"No? What's the problem, it's just me" he asked, confused.

"Exactly! You're the problem, oppressing Bakugou and thinking that just because you bring up shitty past mistakes he made that I would go out with you, I'm guessing you're either friends or associated with Camie. I know what you did you sick fuck and until today I only realised how much damage you did to Bakugou, making him think as if I would go out with you for someone reason. No, I would never because I don't like lying scums like you" I screamed, I don't know what got into me. I got up from the couch and made my way to my room, sparing him a single glance as he looked down in confusion.

Maybe I was too harsh on him? I guess I've just been really angry.. but it wasn't very nice of me to say some of the stuff I did back there.

I sighed and buried my head in my arms as I sat on my bed. Even so, I hope he got the message that I don't want anything to do with him. Not after Bakugou told me how he's feeling, I don't want my boyfriend feeling so down like that.