Detention~

•Recap•

"Yeah, he has a boyfriend! One who cares about his personal space and opinions you bastard" Bakugou spat as he tried to pull midoriya from todoroki's grip.
————————————————————

•No POV•

The blonde male retrieved his boyfriend from the grasp of the human candy cane then took midoriya to Finnish making some noodles. Todoroki on the other hand just stormed back to his dorm, avoiding the glances he got from the scene he had made with Bakugou.

Bakugou and Midoriya took their noodles and went to cuddle on the sofa, the other couples around them, tsu and uraraka, jirou and Momo, kirishima and kaminari, made 'aw' and 'oo' sounds as they watched the angry  Pomerania cozy up to the lil broccoli. 

•time skip to when everyone goes back to their dorms•

As the other couples in the common room said their good nights, midoriya and bakugou decided to turn in for the night as well. They exchanged a kiss and headed back to their rooms, midoriya slowly opened the dorm room incase todoroki was sleeping. Midoriya removed his shoes and went to his and todoroki's room just too see todoroki sat on his futon staring at midoriya whilst cross armed.

"Hey todoroki-kun" midoriya whispered as he showed a small smile to his roommate. Todoroki looked down and sighed.

"I'm sorry midoriya-kun for lashing out like that in the common room, I just hope we can still be good friends" the red and white boy apologised. Midoriya knew todoroki meant no harm nor was he going to label him as mean.

"It's fine, no worries" midoriya smiled as he went to sit on the opposite futon and drifted off to sleep.

The morning the two roommates walked to class together and exchanged phone numbers and information about each other. Once they got to class they parted ways as midoriya went to sit with uraraka and tsu whilst todoroki went to sit with tenya and Koda.

Everyone was too busy being interested in their conversations to realise the sleep deprived teacher had walked in and was ready to start teaching, instead of yelling at them he just sighed and started to add a test for next week onto their schedule as a punishment. The attention of everyone was caught when the door slammed open to reveal kaminari and kirishima running to their desks as an angry ash blonde ran after them.

"GIVE BACK MY PHONE YOU BASTARDS" Bakugou yelled as he ran to kaminari's desk and snatched the space gray iPhone XS from his hand (yh bakugou is a rich bitch).

The three boys froze when they heard the black haired teacher clear his throat. Bakugou shoved the phone in his pocket and slowly turned his head to the teacher.

"Nice to see you boys too, I'll be seeing you after school aswell" Aizawa spat as he wrote them each a detention on the board.

'爆獄拘禁'
'神成拘留'
'霧島拘留'

Bakugou cursed under his breathe as he was going to ask midoriya to go to a movie or cafe with him after school, instead he had to spend half an hour writing on a piece of paper.

Isn't this just fuckin perfect?